- To nourish the vision internally
- Optimize normal vision
- Support healthy functioning of retina.
- Protect eyes from Blue Light damage and vision in digital age.
- Useful in eye fatigue & eye strain.
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Amalaki: Helps to keep healthy eyes. It helps to improve eyesight, reduce the risk of cataract, vision loss and macular degeneration. It is helpful in treatment of eye fatigue, irritation of the eyes, and eye strain.
- Bibhitaki: It is very useful for eye related problems. It contains essential vitamins, minerals, and protein which help in overall eye nourishment.
- Haritaki: It is used to improve eyesight and treat all types of eye conditions. In Ayurveda, it is called as “King of Herbs”.
- Bhringraj: It enhances eye strength and overall eyesight and useful in several eye disorders.
- Moringa: Contains Omega 3 fatty acids and extraordinary amounts of antioxidant which gives the eye protective benefits. It supports healthy eyes and clear vision.
- Bilberry: It is one of the richest natural sources of polyphenolic components and is widely used to improve night vision or vision handicaps in low light, decreasing vascular permeability and capillary fragility. It can provide some relief for dry eye symptoms, eye strain and eye fatigue. It helps in improving blood flow in the vessels; especially to the blood vessels in the eyes.
- Lutein: It is a powerful antioxidant and helps in blue light absorption by the eyes.
- Zeaxanthin: Helps shield the retina of the eye from light-induced damage. Together with lutein it protects the macula of the eye, an area essential for visual activity.
- Curcumin: A polyphenol, useful in several eye related diseases such as glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, allergic conjunctivitis, and dry eye syndrome. It may help reduce the loss of retinal cells.
1 tablet twice a day.