How do I know if I have allergy medicine or Covid?
allergy medicine are your body’s reaction to a normally harmless substance such as pollen, molds, animal dander, latex, certain foods and insect stings. allergy medicine symptoms range from mild – rash or hives, itchiness, runny nose, watery/red eyes – to life-threatening.
- sneezing and an itchy, runny or blocked nose (allergic rhinitis)
- itchy, red, watering eyes (conjunctivitis)
- wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and a cough.
- a raised, itchy, red rash (hives)
- swollen lips, tongue, eyes or face.
- tummy pain, feeling sick, vomiting or diarrhoea.
Showing 1–12 of 24 results