What Is Acnesol Gel 20gm
- Acnesol Gel has Clindamycin, an Antibiotic for acne vulgaris treatment. It’s a skin disorder with clogged hair follicles and oil. Symptoms are whiteheads, blackheads, red bumps, pimples, and pus-filled lumps.
- Inform your physician of any prior digestive issues before using Acnesol Gel. Don’t use Acnesol Gel with certain digestive conditions. Use Acnesol Gel with caution during pregnancy or nursing.
- Acnesol Gel safety and efficacy in children under 12 is unknown. Common side effects include burning, itching, and redness. If symptoms worsen, consult your doctor.
Uses Of Acnesol Gel
How To Use Acnesol Gel
- This medication is for external use only. Apply it in the recommended dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Be sure to check the label for instructions before use.
- Wash and dry the affected area and apply the gel. Unless the hands are the affected area, wash your hands after application.
How Acnesol Gel Works
- Acnesol Gel is an antibiotic. It does so by blocking synthesis of vital proteins needed by bacteria to perform important functions. It, therefore, prevents the growth of bacteria and the spread of infection.
Buy Acnesol Gel 20 gm in New York
- Acnesol Gel is a topical acne treatment. You can usually buy Acnesol Gel from pharmacies in New York with a prescription of your healthcare provider. It is recommended that you consult a dermatologist or general practitioner to make sure Acnesol Gel will work for your skin condition and get the prescription.
- Trying to buy Acnesol Gel without prescription may not be legal or safe, since it is essential that the acne medications are used under a healthcare professional’s supervision who can give personalized advice and control progress.
- If you are suffering from acne and think about treatment with Acnesol Gel, consult a healthcare provider in New York to learn more regarding the available options.
Side Effects Of Acnesol Gel
Common side effects of Acnesol
- Stomach pain
- Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
- Skin rash
Warning And Precautions
- If skin irritation or allergy persists, then stop using this Gel and consult your doctor.
- Do not touch your eyes and if that occurs, seek medical advice.
- Do not use it during Intercourse or vice versa if you are using some birth control device like Tampons, Diaphragms, Condoms etc., as the Clindamycin gel contains mineral oil that may weaken latex products
- (condoms and diaphragms) and may not provide adequate birth control.
- The Gel should be always stored in proper conditions and not made available to children.