What is Asthalin Inhaler 200md?
- Asthalin Inhaler is a bronchodilator, which makes breathing easier. It includes Salbutamol, an active component that helps treat Asthma, respiratory disorders, and other lung ailments. It works by relaxing respiratory muscles and widening the lungs’ airways.
- Asthalin 100 Mcg alleviates bronchospasm symptoms such as wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing. It helps avoid airway tightness in people with obstructive airway disorder.
What is the generic name for Asthalin 100 mcg inhaler?
- Asthalin 100 mcg inhaler’s generic name is salbutamol.
- Cipla Ltd is the manufacturer of the Asthalin Inhaler 100 Mcg. It is one of the top pharmaceutical businesses that produces Salbutamol.
Which brand in the United States of America is similar to a 100 Mcg Asthalin inhaler?
- In the United States, an Albuterol inhaler is equal to an Asthalin inhaler. Albuterol is used to prevent and treat asthma symptoms such as shortness of breath and coughing, as well as lung disorders such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
How does the Asthalin 100 Mcg inhaler work?
- An Asthalin inhaler is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in your airways. Asthalin treats symptoms such as chest tightness and shortness of breath.
- Asthalin 100 Mcg is also known as a’reliever’ inhaler since it provides temporary relief from breathing problems. Asthalin 100 Mcg acts immediately and has a long duration of action.
What is the purpose of an Asthalin inhaler?
Asthma is a chronic disease that causes airways to constrict. The specific etiology of asthma is unknown, however triggers might differ from person to person. Asthalin Inhaler is used to treat asthma.
Asthalin 100 Mcg can also assist with the following medical conditions:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lung Diseases
Asthalin inhaler ingredients:
- Asthalin includes Salbutamol, a short-acting adrenergic receptor agonist used to treat Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- Salbutamol is commonly used to treat Bronchospasm induced by Bronchial Asthma or Chronic Bronchitis.
What Salbutamol dosage types are available?
Salbutamol relieves asthma symptoms such as coughing, difficulty breathing, panting, and restricted airways. It is an active component used to treat asthma. It is available in a variety of drug formulations, including capsules, inhalers, and liquids. Salbutamol is available in the following dosage forms from our online pharmacy:
How do I use an Asthalin inhaler 100 mcg?
The following steps should be taken to use an Asthalin inhaler:
- Before using, thoroughly shake the inhaler.
- Press down on the Inhaler to release the medication.
- Breathe in through your mouth and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
- Repeat inhaling until you have taken the quantity of puffs prescribed by your doctor.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
Strength of Asthalin HFA 100 Mcg inhaler (200 MDI)
- Asthalin HFA includes the active component Salbutamol 100 mcg, which is available in a variety of strengths and alternatives at all major pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What is the dose of Asthalin inhaler 100 mcg?
- Asthalin Inhaler should be administered in the form of inhaler dosages.
Dosage for Asthalin HFA Inhaler 100 Mcg
You should take Asthalin HFA exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Adults and children should take Asthalin 100 mcg at a set time, as directed by their doctor.
NOTE: Do not use the Asthalin inhaler in excess of the recommended dosage.
- If you have taken an overdose by accident, contact your doctor right once.
- If you miss a dosage of Asthalin HFA Inhaler, take it as soon as you recall. If your next dosage is due, skip this dose. Do not take an overdose of the drug.
- You must ensure that you do not miss your inhaler’s normal dose. It is important to use the inhaler at the time prescribed by your doctor.
Precautions while using an Asthalin inhaler?
While using an Asthalin inhaler, take the following precautions:
- Check to discover if you are allergic to Salbutamol.
- You should avoid using alcohol and other drugs.
- Other drugs should not be used with the Asthalin inhaler since they may cause a drug response.
- Consult your doctor before using Asthalin.
When should an Asthalin HFA inhaler not be used?
You should avoid Salbutamol in the following situations:
- Have you ever observed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to the Inhaler?
- Are you pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding?
- Heart conditions
- Overactive Thyroid Gland
- Potassium deficiency
- Hypokalemia occurs when potassium levels fall.
- You are taking drugs for different health issues that may interact with an Asthalin Inhaler.
- How long should you use an Asthalin inhaler 100 mcg?
- The dosage of Asthalin 100 Mcg is determined by the severity of the ailment. Asthalin should be used in the dosage and period suggested by your doctor.
What are the Asthalin inhaler side effects?
Asthalin may cause the following frequent adverse effects:
- Irritation in the Sinus or Throat
- Severe Hypokalemia
- Hand tremors in particular
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- High Blood Pressure
- Behavioral Alterations
- Increased Glucose Levels in the Blood Cataract
What are the most common medication interactions?
Few drugs may interact with an Asthalin inhaler, causing unpleasant effects or rendering the therapy useless. If you are using vitamins, herbal supplements, or any other medication, you should always discuss with your doctor. Asthalin inhaler may interact with the following medications:
- Abacavir Acebutolol
- Aceticin Acetaminophen
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Acyclovir acrivastine
Remember the following:
- Keep it out of the reach of youngsters.
- Wipe the mouthpiece of the inhaler with a fiber-free tissue or cloth on a regular basis.
- After using the inhaler, always replace the cap.
- If you have any questions concerning the dose, timing, or strength of the Tablet, please see your doctor.
- Keep the medicine firmly wrapped and out of the reach of youngsters. Keep the Asthalin inhaler cold and dry. Because the prescription contains components that may be harmful to children, keep it out of sight and reach of children.