About Beclate 100mcg Inhaler
- Beclate inhaler 200md is a kind of steroid medicine. Beclomethasone is a medication used to prevent and treat asthma. When breathed, it reduces inflammation in the lungs and airway tract, widening the airway and making breathing easier.
Side effects of Beclate 100 MCG
Candidiasis of mouth or throat
- Oedema of the eyes, lips, throat, or face
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Blurred vision
- Throat problems
Interactions of Beclate 100 MCG
Interactions with other medicines
Beclomethasone relies less on CYP3A metabolism. Interactions with it are rare. Combining beclomethasone with strong CYP3A inhibitors (like ritonavir, cobicistat) may have systemic effects. So, it’s important to use it cautiously and monitor closely.
Beclate 100 MCG Dosage
An overdose may temporarily inhibit the function of the adrenal glands. If you used too much Beclate inhaler, you should see a doctor.
Take the next dosage when it is due. Do not take a double dosage to make up for a missing dose.
Warning And Precaution:
- Hypertension Osteoporosis
- Other infections include viruses and fungi.
- It is not suggested for pregnant/breastfeeding women without a doctor’s consultation. Always see your doctor for the best possible therapy and dose modification in medical situations. Even if you feel better, do not stop taking the medication; instead, consult your doctor.
Store the Beclate Inhaler in a cold, dark, and dry location. Refrigerate not.