What Is Duolin Inhaler
- The treatment of the chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder by Duolin Inhaler is that a disease in which there happens to be blockage system related air going towards lungs.
- It relaxes the muscles of air passages and facilitates breathing. It alleviates coughing, wheezing and feeling short of breath.
- Your doctor will provide you with information on how often to use your inhaler. This medicine may be effective after a few days, but it could take several weeks to reach maximum.
- You have to use this medicine regularly otherwise it cannot work, so keep taking your dosage even if you do not show any symptoms.
- That implies it is performing its role. Stopping it may worsen your COPD. If a sudden shortness of breath occurs, use your rescue inhaler.
- For the benefit of this medicine, you have to ensure that your inhaler technique is right also. Else then it does not work as well.
How To Use Duolin Inhaler
- Check the label for directions before use. Shake the inhaler.
- While you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the inhaler one time to release the medication and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
- Repeat until you have inhaled the number of puffs as suggested by the doctor. Afterwards, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out.
How Duolin Inhaler Works
- Duolin Inhaler is a combination of two medicines: Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium. Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator while Ipratropium is an anticholinergic.
- They work by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widen the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
Uses Of Duolin Inhaler
- Treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Benefits Of Duolin Inhaler
- In Treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Duolin Inhaler is a combination of medicines that helps the airways in your lungs stay open. They work by relaxing the muscles of these airways.
- This makes it easier for air to get in and out. It will relieve symptoms such as tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing and help you carry out your daily activities more easily.
- Duolin Inhaler is a safe and effective medicine. It usually starts to work within a few minutes and the effects can last up to several hours.
- Do not stop using it unless you are advised to by your doctor. You need to use your inhaler correctly for it to work properly. If you are not sure, ask your doctor or nurse.
Side Effects Of Duolin Inhaler
- Or if you finally get there, don’t stop taking it but tell your doctor. Some of these signs can be avoided if you rinse your mouth and throat with water or clean your teeth after using the inhaler.
- There are also other, less common side effects that can be quite serious. If you are concerned about your doctor see them.
- You should inform your doctor about kidney and liver diseases before taking it so that he can determine the size of an appropriate amount for you.
- Also, inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or breastfeed.
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Duolin
- Dryness in mouth
- Muscle cramp
Warning And Precaution
Duolin Inhaler (50 mcg + 50 mcg) should not be used in:
- Eclampsia , Severe Pre-Eclampsia Intrauterine Infection
- Intrauterine Foetal Death
- Prostatic Hyperplasia
And should be used very cautiously in:
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Eye Diseases Glaucoma Blurred Vision, etc.
- Low Potassium Levels
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding require doctor consultation before use.
- Medical conditions always need to be referred and consulted by your doctor for the most effective treatment, as well of dosage adjustment. Do not abandon the medicine just because you are feeling fine; let your doctor take this decision.
- Store the Duolin inhaler at room temperature, away from children.
- Keep it between 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid high temperatures and humidity.
- Do not open forcefully, even if empty.
General FAQs Regarding The Drug
With Duolin inhaler, how should I spray?
How should I use this medicine?
Duolin inhaler can be taken any time before or after eating meals, but it is a better practice to take the drug at regular intervals.
What dose should I take?
The amount of the Duolin inhaler is depending on a patient’s condition and strictly prescribed by doctor. Do not take a different dose more or less than the one prescribed by the doctor without prior authorization.
|Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium
|50 Mcg and 20 Mcg
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
|1 Inhaler/s, 2 Inhaler/s, 3 Inhaler/s