What is Persol 2.5% Gel 20gm
- Gel Persol is antibacterial, which is recommended for acne treatment. This product contains benzoyl peroxide. It stops inflammatory acne lesions and destroys acne-causing bacteria.
- Benzoyl peroxide on conversion into benzoic acid releases active oxygen in a free radical form which in turn destroys bacteria and thus can prevent acne from occurring.
- Only use Persol Gel in the recommended dose by the physician. It is used outside only. Use a mild soap to wash the affected skin and pat your skin dry without rubbing. Then apply. Finally, put a little Persol Gel on the damaged area, or as your doctor may instruct. Do not come in eyes and mouth when applying.
Uses Of Persol Ac Gel
Benefits Of Persol Ac Gel
In Treatment of Acne
- Persol 2.5 Gel is an agent that is anti-microbial and works on acne, a disease that is commonly known as pimples. It eradicates the bacteria that causes acne and prevents the development of pimples or spots.
- It kills the acne-causing bacteria, preventing the formation of spots or pimples. It kills the bacterium causing acne and prevents spots or pimples from appearing.
- Typically, it will take several weeks for users to see the benefits, so keep on using it even if it does not seem to have any effect. Acne may aggravate before it leaves, so use the product accordingly to see the clearer skin. The sooner you start using it, the less likely you are going to get scars.
Side Effects Of Persol Gel 2.5% w/w (Benzoyl Peroxide)
The side effects of Persol Gel 2.5% w/w include
- Swelling of Face
- Skin Rashes
- Dry Skin
- Skin Irritation
- Burning Sensation/Skin Burn
- Redness of the Skin
Drugs Interact With Persol Gel 2.5% w/w (Benzoyl Peroxide)
Any other drug, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may change the medicinal effect or action of Persol Gel 2.5% w/w. It may result either in allergic reactions or in a very serious side effect and as a result your Cream will not work. Few medicines having interaction with it are
- Tretinoin/ Isotretinoin
- Other products for the skin and herbs comes in topical form may sometimes react with the cream if it comes to contact with the cream, for more details and precautions always consult your doctor.
- The doctor needs to know all the medicines you are using already.
Traditionally, Persol Gel 2.5%w/w should not be used
- Hypersensitivity/Allergic Reaction
- Sunburnt Skin
- Skin Peeling
- Cuts and wounds
- It should be applicable to the External part of the body (External body part)