What Is Aziderm 20% Cream (Azelaic Acid)
- Aziderm cream (Finacea cream) is the main active ingredient in this anti-acne formulation which is majorly prescribed for the treatment of mild to moderate acne It is 20% w/w cream available in a pack size of 15 g qualified as manufactured by Micro Labs Ltd.
- The active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) present in the formula is Azelaic acid. This medicine helps to reduce pimples, skin blemishes and redness. This drug is in the antimicrobials and anti-acne group and is chosen from the dicarboxylic acid category.
Uses Of Aziderm Cream
Benefits Of Aziderm Cream
In Treatment of Acne
- Aziderm 20% Cream is for acne treatment, the condition we refer to as pimples. It destroys the bacteria that cause acne and stops them from developing into breakouts or zits.
- It usually takes a couple of weeks to see a difference in how you look so keep taking it even if it looks as if it is not working In some cases, acne may worsen before it becomes better, nonetheless with the right way of application, your skin will become clear.
- The sooner you start using it, the better off places it will leave you with. This medication helps you feel better and your self-esteem increase due to your clear skin. It should be not applied if you have eczema or sunburn.
How To Use Aziderm Cream
- This medication is strictly for external use. Verify the dose and duration with your doctor before use. Read the label before use to determine the directions Clean and dry the affected site and then put the cream.
- Wash hands after applying, on other areas, but affected parts don’t need wash.
How Aziderm Cream Works
- Azelaic acid works by killing the acne bacteria and relieves the skin redness and swelling.
Side Effects Of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid)
The side effects of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w include
- Skin Rashes
- Pain at the place of application.
- Burning Sensation/Skin Burn
- Redness of the Skin
Drugs Interact With Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid)
- Besides other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances can modify the pharmaceutical reactions of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w.
- This could result into an allergic reaction or a serious side effect which may make the effect of your Cream ineffectual.
- Skin care and herbal products might not work well with Cream if you use them together. Contact your doctor for full instructions.
- It is necessary to tell the Doctor about all the drugs you are already taking.
Warning And Precautions:
- If feelings of itchiness or allergy remain after using the Cream, stop using it and seek medical advice
- Do not use your eyes, mouth, nose or any other sensitive area to touch with it directly.
- Maintain the Cream under the right conditions and away from the hands of children.