What Is Theo-Asthalin Forte
- Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet manages asthma by relaxing airway muscles for easy breathing. Take as prescribed without food, continue as advised by physician.
- Notify care providers of all medications being used. Common side effects are transient and should be reported if alarming.
- This medication may cause dizziness, so do not drive or operate machinery. Inform doctor of kidney or liver disease before taking. Also, inform your doctor if pregnant, planning to be pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Uses of Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Theophylline and Salbutamol are used for the treatment of asthma and COPD. Theophylline is a xanthine and Salbutamol is a selective beta-2-adrenoreceptor agonist.
- The effects of Salbutamol and Theophylline are aimed at relaxing the airways in the lungs which allows easier breathing.
- Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet 20’s is used in the beginning of an asthma attack. It also assists in the treatment of cold or exercise-induced wheezing. All ages can use it.
Directions for Use
- Tablet/Capsule: Do not crush, break or chew it; swallow it whole with water.
Side Effects of Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet
- Nausea (feeling sick)
- Palpitations (throbbing heartbeat)
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Insomnia (lack of sleep)
- Muscle cramps
- Dizziness, or drowsiness
Warning And Precaution:
Theo Asthalin Forte (4+200) mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Heart-Related Disorders
- Severe pre-eclampsia eclampsia intrauterine infection.
- It is not advisable for pregnant and lactating women
- If you experience any of these symptoms, make sure to see a doctor. They can provide you with the best medicine and adjust your dosage correctly.
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Not many medications are known to interact with Theo Asthalin Forte (4+200) mg. It might cause side effects or stop your medication from working right.
It is always important to inform your doctor about Vitamins, other Drugs, or Herbal Supplements if you are on them. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Amlodipine, Diltiazem, and Verapamil
- Antibiotics (Tetracyclines, Azithromycin)
- Antifungal (Ketoconazole)
- Influenza vaccine
FAQs About Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet
What is Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet?
Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet has theophylline and salbutamol as active ingredients. It is a medication.
How does Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet work?
Theophylline helps to relax the muscles in the airways, while salbutamol is a bronchodilator that widens the air passages. This combination helps improve airflow and makes breathing easier for individuals with respiratory issues.
What conditions does it treat?
The Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet helps with asthma and COPD. It eases symptoms like wheezing, difficulty in breathing, and chest tightness.
How should I take Theo-Asthalin Forte Tablet?
Follow the prescribed dosage and instructions provided by your doctor. Do not adjust the dosage or frequency without consulting your healthcare provider.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you’re close to your next dose, skip the one you missed and stick to your regular schedule. Avoid doubling up on doses.
|Salbutamol + Theophylline
|4 Mg and 200 Mg
|30 Tablet/s, 60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s