What Is Symbicort Turbohaler
- Symbicort 160/4.5 Turbuhaler, a Budesonide and Formoterol composition, alleviates asthma and COPD symptoms.
- It inhibits chemical release and widens airways for better breathing. This medicine is for asthma and COPD maintenance therapy and acute attacks.
- Turbuhaler may cause side effects like mouth infections, nausea, vomiting, and throat inflammation. Consult a physician if side effects persist or worsen.
- Your doctor should prescribe the recommended dose and duration for Symbicort Turbuhaler 160/4.5. Make it part of your daily routine for convenience.
- Do not discontinue the medicine early, even if your condition improves. Symbicort 160/4.5 Turbuhaler is not recommended for children under 12.
- Inform the doctor about any liver, kidney, or heart conditions. Consult a doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medication.
What Are The Uses Of The Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler
Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler is used in the treatment in following conditions:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
How Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler Works:
- The active ingredients present in Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler include Formoterol and Budesonide. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator that relieves the muscles in the airways, widening the airways.
- Budesonide is a steroid that inhibits the release of some chemical messengers that trigger inflammation of the airways. Together, these make breathing easier.
How To Take The Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler
- The dose and duration to be used as prescribed by your doctor should be taken Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler. Before use, make sure to read the label completely.
- Before using the inhaler, shake well. In the case when you inhale through the mouth, press the inhaler once to release the medication and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
- Repeat until you have taken the number of puffs stipulated by the doctor. Then rinse your mouth with water and spit.
Buy Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler in Montana
- To get Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler in Montana, a valid prescription is required. The prescription should be from a licensed healthcare provider like a doctor. After you get a prescription, you can buy Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler at a pharmacy.
- You can also get it from an online pharmacy that follows Montana and US laws.
- Make sure you follow your doctor’s instructions for using Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler correctly.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the medicine, talk to your doctor. Inform your healthcare provider of all medications and medical conditions to prevent complications. Also, disclose any other medications you are taking.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler
- Respiratory tract infection
- Hoarseness of voice
- Fungal infections in the mouth
- Sore throat
- Musculoskeletal (bony, muscular or joint) pain
- Increased heart rate
- Body pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Shaking of hands or feet
Warning And Precaution:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler should not be used in children younger than 6 years .
- When taking this medication, use a reliable contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy.
- You need regular blood tests while taking this medicine to monitor your health. Tests assess blood cells, liver, kidneys, and electrolytes.
- Do not use this drug if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding .
- This medicine should not be taken while driving a car or using heavy machinery as it can make you feel dizzy.
- If you notice any of these symptoms, see your family doctor right away. They can give you the best treatment.
Things To Remember:
- The Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler should be kept away from kids.
- This drug is very cautiously used for treating the young ones .
- We do not give the Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler to pregnant women because it may harm the baby.
- Each time you take note of the information indicated on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine .
- If you’re unsure about how much, when, or how strong your medicine should be, it’s best to talk to your doctor.
- Take Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler as directed by your doctor. Do not use this prescribed tablet for a longer duration than suggested by the physician.
- Keep the Symbicort 160 Turbuhaler in a dark, dry place at the room temperature.
|Formoterol + Budesonide
|4.5 Mcg and 160 Mcg
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
|1 Turbuhaler/s, 3 Turbuhaler/s, 6 Turbuhaler/s