Asthalin 2 Mg
- Asthalin 2 Mg Tablet is used to relieve symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) such as coughing, wheezing, and breathlessness.
- It helps in relaxing the muscles of the air passages, thus widening it and making it easier to breathe.
- You can take Asthalin 2 Tablet with or without food. The dose will depend on your condition and how you respond to the medicine. Try to take it at the same time each day.
- It is important to keep taking this medicine until your doctor tells you not to. Use this medicine regularly to get the most benefit from it even if you feel well.
- This medicine is generally safe however it may cause tremors, headaches, palpitation, fast heart rate, and muscle cramps in some people.
- These are often not dangerous and should gradually improve as your body gets used to the medicine.
- There are other, rarer, side effects and you should call your doctor straight away if you get chest pain, a very bad headache, or very bad dizziness.
- Before using this medicine, you should tell your doctor if you have high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid gland, a history of heart problems, diabetes, or low levels of potassium in your blood to make sure it is safe.
- Also, make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking this medicine. This medicine can make you feel dizzy or shaky so avoid driving, cycling, or using tools or machinery until you feel better.
- You should not smoke as it causes damage to your lungs and will make your condition worse.
Uses Of Asthalin Tablet
How To Use Asthalin Tablet
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Asthalin 2 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Asthalin Tablet Works
- Asthalin 2 Tablet is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens airways. This makes breathing easier.
Benefits Of Asthalin Tablet
In Treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Bronchodilators like Asthalin 2 Tablet help the airways in your lungs stay open. They work by relaxing the muscles of these airways.
- This makes it easier for air to get in and out. It will relieve symptoms such as tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing and help you carry out your daily activities more easily.
- This medicine is safe and effective. It usually starts to work within a few minutes and the effects can last up to several hours. Do not stop using it unless you are advised to by your doctor.
Side Effects Of Asthalin Tablet
Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Asthalin
- Increased heart rate
- Muscle cramp
- Theo Asthalin may produce sleepiness and reduce blood pressure when used with alcohol. It is preferable to utilize it under the guidance of a doctor.
- Do not discontinue using this combo medication without first seeing your doctor. If you quit taking this inhaler medicine on your own, the symptoms may reappear, causing significant consequences. Always use this medication as directed by your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, see your doctor about whether it is safe to use this asthma medicine. Before using Seroflo Rotacaps, inform your doctor if you have any kidney or liver disorders so that your doctor can prescribe an appropriate dose for your situation.
- If you have kidney or liver illness, you should notify your doctor before using Theo Asthalin so that your doctor can prescribe an appropriate dose for you. Theophylline is present in Theo-Asthalin tablets.
- Caffeine-rich beverages and foods, such as tea, cocoa, and chocolate, should be avoided. Consuming such foods may exacerbate theophylline’s negative effects.
- Keep the medication in the original container it came in, securely closed. Store it according to your doctor’s recommendations. Keep the medication away from children and pets. Also, never give Asthalin pills to anyone.
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
|30 Tablet/s, 60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s