What Is Allegra 180mg Tablet 10’s
- Fexofenadine in Allegra 180mg Tablet is an antihistamine for hay fever. It’s for adults & children over 12 years old. It treats seasonal allergic rhinitis and chronic idiopathic urticaria symptoms. Allegra 180mg Tablet shouldn’t be taken with certain fruit juices.
- Avoid Allegra 180mg Tablet if allergic to it. Consult a doctor if you have specific health conditions. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid Allegra 180mg Tablet use. The drug is suitable for children aged 12 and older.
- Dosage adjustments for special populations are necessary. Consult a pediatrician before giving this medicine to a child. It is crucial to use with caution in patients over 65 years.
- Common side effects of Allegra 180mg Tablet include headache, sleepiness, vertigo, and nausea. If symptoms worsen, seek advice from your physician.
Uses Of Allegra Tablet
- Treatment of Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
- Treatment of Allergic conditions
Benefits Of Allegra Tablet
In Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies.
- With Allegra 180mg Tablet, one can get a relief from symptoms including sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose. This will allow you to lead your daily life.
- It seldom has any severe consequences and you may only be required to take it on days you have symptoms. If you are preventing it by taking it, then you should take it regularly so that you can benefit from it most.
In treating allergic conditions
- Second, Allegra 180mg Tablet is useful to treat allergic skin conditions with inflammation and itching including hives. It helps decrease the inflammation, hives, pain, or itchiness due to your skin’s response to an irritant or allergen responsible for your symptoms.
- It also enhances your self-pride and confidence as your looks change. You may only need to take Allegra 180mg Tablet on a day when you have symptoms or regularly when allergens are most common. You need to consult your doctor for it to gain the best benefits.
What Are The Adverse Effects Of The Allegra 180mg Pill (Fexofenadine)?
Allegra 180mg Tablet (Fexofenadine) may cause side effects:According to the following example.
- Breathing and Swallowing Problems.
- Legs and arms pain.
- Redness of Skin
- Edema in the Face, Hands, Feet, Lips, and Tongue
What Are The Most Frequent Drug Interactions?
Over the counter medicines, beverages, juices have been reported as the drugs interacting with Allegra 180mg Tablet (Fexofenadine). It may also result in some undesirable side effects or make your drug ineffective. All the time, if you are on other medication, you should inform your doctor. It interacts with the following medicines:If there is a lack of research in 2019, this is the responsibility of researchers.
- It is better to stay away from Fruit Juices if you are on Allegra 180mg Tablet (Fexofenadine).
- He Impaired Kidney Function should be communicated to your doctor.