Maxiflo inhaler 250
- In asthmatic patients and in COPD, chest tightening, breathlessness, prolonged cough and wheeze are common.
- Such problems make it sometimes very difficult for one to have a normal life. Thus, they await a remedial or reliever that can provide relief from these circumstances and make them lead a normal life.
- If you have any of these symptoms consult a doctor and buy Maxiflo Inhaler 250mcg online at the best price to rescue, inhalers such as 250 inhaler.
- Asthma and COPD patients are mostly prescribed to Maxiflo Inhaler 250 mcg by doctors. Regular use of this inhaler in the recommended dosage by the doctors helps them in smoothening the muscles of the lungs, and windpipe.
- This relaxes the compressions in the chest and ensures that the airways remain open and free of any obstructions which could interfere with the breathing process.
Uses Of Maxiflo Inhaler
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) treatment
Benefits Of Maxiflo Inhaler
The treatment for Chronic Obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Maxiflo 250 Inhaler ensures that the lungs airways remain open. It helps to loosen the muscles of these airways, thereby making it easier to breathe in and out.
- It helps to lessen COPD symptoms like chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing and allows you to do everyday activities.
- This drug is both safe and effective. It typically begins to take effect after several minutes, and the results can remain for several hours. Stop using it only at your doctor’s order.
How Maxiflo Inhaler 250 Working
- Maxiflo 250 Inhaler is a combination of two pills: Formoterol and Fluticasone Propionate. Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator with a mechanism of action of
- It relaxes the muscles in the airways and dilates the airways. Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid. It operates by inhibiting some chemically active messengers that cause the inflammation of the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
How To Use Maxiflo Inhaler
- Before using, please refer to the product label. Shake the inhaler. However, with the inhaler in the mouth, push it down only once to release the medicine, and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
Side Effects Of Maxiflo Inhaler
The majority of side effects are not serious and go away as your body gets used to the drug. If they continue or if you are concerned about them, seek medical advice from your doctor.
Common side effects of Maxiflo
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Sinus inflammation
- Stomach discomfort
- Fungal infection of oropharynx
- Voice change
The dosage and duration recommended for you by your doctor should be used to take Maxiflo Inhaler. It is advisable to be consistent in the timing of taking the Maxiflo Inhaler in order to observe positive outcomes.
If a dose of Maxiflo Inhaler is missed, the medicinal product should be immediately administered when you remember. Nevertheless, if the time of the missed dose is close to your next dose, you should skip it and never double your dose to catch up with a missed dose.
On overdose, call for immediate medical attention.
Drug-Drug Interactions:The following drugs are clinically known to interact with Maxiflo Inhaler:
- In particular, corticosteroids such as budesonide, mometasone, and beclomethasone
- bronchodilators such as vilanterol, salmeterol, and albuterol
- Respiratory drugs like ipratropium
- Drugs prescribed for the treatment of irregular heartbeat such as sotalol
- Blood pressure medicines like metoprolol
- Drug-Food Interactions: Maxiflo Inhaler and alcohol should be taken with care since alcohol increases blood pressure and causes hypertension.
- Drug-Disease Interactions: Make sure you tell your doctor whether you suffer from any of the following health problems or infections before using the Maxiflo Inhaler:
- Allergy to one special class of medicines
- Heart, liver or kidney disorders
- High blood pressure
- Hypokalaemia or low potassium levels
- Aneurysm (inflammation of an artery)
- Pheochromocytoma (adrenal gland tumor)
- Hyperadrenocorticism (increased cortisol levels)
- Cataract and glaucoma
- Chickenpox or measles
- Immunity system disorders
- Fluid retention drugs like furosemide
Precautions And Warnings-Maxiflo Inhaler 250
- Breathing problem
- Chest or lung infection
- Heart problem
- High blood pressure
- Liver disease
Store it under controlled room temperature (2°-25°C). Light and overheat should be protected.
|Formoterol + Fluticasone propionate
|6 Mcg and 250 Mcg
|1 Inhaler/s, 2 Inhaler/s, 3 Inhaler/s