What Is Kenacort 10mg Injection
- Kenacort 10 Injection is a prescribed drug which is comes in different forms like Injection. Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis are its main therapeutic uses. Uses of Kenacort 10 Injection other than the primary uses have been also discussed.
- The Right dosage of Kenacort 10 Injection should go by an individual’s age, gender and the medical history. As for besides the medical condition to which it applies, the route of administration has a major impact on dosage determination of a drug. To get more information on this, go over the dosage section.
- Kenacort 10 Injection has various side effects, including temporary peripheral effects. If these side effects worsen, tell your doctor immediately.
- Pregnant women may experience moderate effects. The impact on breastfeeding women is unknown. Side effects on the liver, heart, and kidney are listed.
- It is contraindicated in individuals with certain medical conditions. Other contraindications will be discussed later.
Uses Of Kenacort Injection
- Treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis
- Treatment of Osteoarthritis
How To Use Kenacort Injection
- Your doctor or nurse will administrate this medicine to you. Kindly don’t self administer.
How Kenacort Injection Works
- Kenacort 10mg injection is a steroid that works by inhibiting the production of certain chemical messengers in the body which cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Kenacort 10 Mg Injection (Triamcinolone)
- Blurred vision
- Shortness of breath
- Change in mood
- Tingling in arms and legs, numbness
- Easy bruising of skin
- Dry or scaly skin
- Skin thinning
- Increased risk of infection
- Weight gain
- Over level of the glucose in the blood
- Reduction in bone density
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Only few drugs have been reported to have interaction with Kenacort 10 mg Injection. This can lead to the appearance of some unwanted effects or your medicament not to work properly. Tell to your doctor if you are taking other medicines and Supplements to avoid concurrent medication. It interacts with the following medicines
- Magnesium Hydroxide
- Antidiabetic medicines
It interacts with the following disease conditions
- Liver Disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Renal Diseases