What Is Montair 10mg Tablet
- Montair Lc Tablet contains levocetirizine and montelukast, both combat allergies effectively. It treats allergic rhinitis, urticaria, and asthma in adults and adolescents. Allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, results from exposure to allergens like pollen.
- Asthma causes airway inflammation, leading to coughing and wheezing. Montair Lc Tablet is not advised for severe kidney impairment. Consult doctor before using.
- Avoid alcohol; it causes drowsiness. Side effects include infection, cough, headache, consult if worsen. If experience neuropsychiatric adverse reactions, contact doctor immediately.
Uses Of Montair Tablet (Levocetirizine and Montelukast)
Benefits Of Montair Tablet
In Prevention of Asthma
- This medication works by reducing and inhibiting the swelling as well as inflammation in your lungs. It is often called a „preventer“ and helps to lessen such symptoms as tightness in the chest, wheezing, breathlessness and coughing in asthma.
- This translates to the fact that you can do your daily activities with much ease and even with more confidence level. The medicine effect might be fully manifested in a few weeks. This medication does not prevent asthma attack which has already begun.
How To Use Montair Tablet
- Take medicine as per instructions from the doctor. Gulp it in. Do not munch, pound or bash it. Montair 10 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time;i.e. at the same time each day.
How Montair Tablet Works
- The leukotriene action blocking effect of Montair 10 Tablet is on chemical messenger. It helps to prevent the asthma by reducing inflammation in the airways . It also alleviates the symptoms of the allergy.
Benefits Of Montair Tablet
Most side effects are not harmful and will go away as your body adjusts to the medicine. Talk to your doctor if the effects persist or if you’re concerned about them.
Montair’s typical side effects
- Abdominal pain
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Sinus inflammation
- Ear inflammation
A. Drug-Drug interactions:
Before taking Montair Lc Tablet, inform your doctor, if you are taking any of the following medicines: Before taking Montair Lc Tablet, inform your doctor, if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- Gemfibrozil (which is a drug used to control cholesterol levels)
- CNS depressants (Ex. phenobarbital, and (in the treatment of epilepsy) phenytoin.
- antibiotic rifampicin (tuberculosis treatment)
- Ritonavir (a medicine that is used to fight viral infections)
- Theophylline—a medicine used for asthma treatment
- If you or anyone else takes more By Montair Lc Tablet,, call your doctor immediately or go to hospital promptly.
- Side effects of Montair Lc Tablet overdose could be nausea, dry mouth, drowsiness, headache, vomiting, fever, seizures, agitation, excitation and restlessness.