What Is Fullform Rotacaps 200
- Fullform 200 Rotacap is a beclomethasone-formoterol combination for asthma management.
- It should not be used with other antimicrobials and anti-depressants. Seek medical advice before using it during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- It should not be used by patients allergic to beclomethasone or formoterol. Use with care in patients with heart, kidney or thyroid disease.
- Use it with caution in children and adolescents. Its common side effects include throat infection, headache, and tremors.
How Fullform 200 Rotacap Works
- The Fullform 200 Rotacap helps with breathing problems. It contains two drugs, beclomethasone and formoterol.
- Beclomethasone is a corticosteroid. It suppresses the action of cells causing inflammation. Formoterol causes contraction to the smooth muscles in the airway. It prevents breathing problems.
- Beclomethasone and formoterol inhibit inflammation. They dilate the airway for normal breathing.
Directions For Use
- Take Fullform 200 Rotacap mg given by a doctor. It should only be inhaled. Fullform 200 Rotacap should not be missed any dose. .
- Your doctor decides the amount and time you need to take based on your age, weight, and how sick you are. It’s different for each person.
- After using Fullform 200 Rotacap, rinse your mouth with water.
The side effects of Fullform 200 Rotacaps are major & minor.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Muscle weakness
- White lesions in the mouth or tongue
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Changes in vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Fullform Rotacaps may interact with other drugs you are taking and this can lead to some side effects or cause drug for example to stop working.
Please inform your doctor whether you are taking Vitamins, other medicines or herbal supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
Warning And Precaution:
Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) mcg should be used very cautiously in:
- Eye Disorders
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Lung Inflammations and Infections
It is not advisable for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without the Doctor’s advice.
Always consult a doctor to get the right treatment and dosage adjustments in medical situations.
You should not stop taking the medication when you feel better; the doctor should be the one to decide this.
|Beclomethasone + Formoterol Fumarate
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
|30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s