What Is Permite Cream 60gm
- Permite Cream is a topical medication for scabies, an infectious skin disease caused by Sarcoptes scabiei mites. Infestation with scabies can cause severe itching and a rash typical of the condition, which is often more pronounced in between fingers, wrists, elbows armpits and groin.
- It has Permethrin, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide that kills scabies mites and their eggs. It operates by interfering with the nerve system of mites, causing their death.
- The Permite Cream should be used with caution to avoid contact by the eyes, mouth and other mucous membranes. If irritation or other adverse reactions appear, stop use and seek medical advice. Moreover, all the close contacts should also be treated to prevent re-infestation.
Uses Of Permite Cream
Benefits Of Permite Cream
- Scabies is an infestation by tiny mites that cause itching and irritate the skin. Permite 5 % Cream is an anti-parasitic drug. It functions through paralyzing and killing the mites as well as their eggs. In most cases, the cream should be applied throughout your body except for face and head but follow what is recommended by a doctor.
- It should be completely rinsed off after 8-12 hours. In most cases one application is enough to treat the condition entirely; however, in some instances a second may be necessary after seven days.
- This will eliminate itching, swelling and redness due to mites. But even dead mites may continue to make you itch for a while.
Use Of Permite Cream
- This drug is to be applied externally. Use it as directed by your doctor, in the dose and duration. Read the instructions on label before use. Wash and dry the affected area, apply the cream. Wash hands after use unless the affected area is hand.
Major & minor side effects for Permite 5% Cream
- Itching or rash
- Redness of the skin
- Infected and pus filled areas on the skin
- Tingling and numbness of skin
- Burning or stinging sensation