What Is Fullform Rotacaps 400
- Fullform 400 Rotacap is beclomethasone and formoterol for asthma treatment in adults. Asthma causes airway inflammation, breathing difficulties, and wheezing.
- It is not for patients allergic to beclomethasone or formoterol. Use with caution in heart, blood pressure, kidney, and thyroid disorders. Do not use with other antimicrobials or anti-depressants.
- Avoid during pregnancy and lactation. Consult a doctor before use. Use with caution in children over twelve. Common side-effects include sore throat, abnormal voice, headache, and tremors.
How Fullform 400 Rotacap Works
- The Fullform 400 Rotacap is a drug that helps with asthma. It has two drugs, beclomethasone and formoterol. Beclomethasone stops cells from causing inflammation.
- Formoterol relaxes the airway muscles, making breathing easier. Together, they reduce inflammation and relax the airways for normal breathing.
Uses Of Fullform Rotacaps 400
- The full form of Rotacaps 400 is used to treat rhinorrhea, swelling and nasal congestion due to allergies (allergic rhinitis), hay fever and ulcerative colitis.
- Beclometasone decreases swelling and irritation in nose and leads to relief from swelling, sneezing and blocked or running nose. It is also applied in asthma and ulcerative colitis.
Side effects primary and secondary Fullform 400 rotacaps
- Difficulty in breathing
- Muscle weakness
- White spots in the mouth or on the tongue
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Changes in vision
Fullform Rotacaps 400 Special Precautions And Relative Warnings
This pill should not be used during pregnancy unless there is no other option The MD should be informed of all pros and cons associated with the usage of this pills beforehand.
This pill should only be prescribed to nursing mothers if it is absolutely necessary. Before taking these pills, one should talk to the MD regarding all the benefits and risks.
Storage Conditions For Fullform Rotacaps 400
- Store pills at room temperature and away from heat and direct light. Pills should not be frozen unless indicated by the package insert. Keep all medicines out of reach of children and pets.
- What is the time of onset of this medication?
The results of this medicine are visible within 15 minutes after administration of the dose.
- For how long does this medicine act?
The duration that the drug works for varies on the dosage strength and body type.
- Can one drink alcohol while using this drug?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Consult your doctor before consumption.
|Beclomethasone + Formoterol Fumarate
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
|30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s