What is Foligraf 150IU Injection
- Foligraf 150 Injection is a medicine that is available as an Injection and is only given by prescription. Its main usage is on female infertility. Besides the examples mentioned above, the other uses of Foligraf 150 Injection are also explained here.
- The following (aforementioned) side effects are not the only side effects caused by Foligraf 150 Injection. There are also other adverse effects which are as follows
- Usually, the side effects of Foligraf 150 Injection do not last long, and the good thing is that they completely vanish once the treatment is over. Inform the doctor if the side effects get worse and stay longer.
- Besides, you must know that Foligraf 150 Injection impact is Very severe for pregnant women and Moderate for women who are breastfeeding.
- It is necessary to find out if the use of the Foligraf150 Injection has any effect on the kidney, liver and heart. If there are any adverse effects pertaining to such, details on the same are provided in the Warning and Precaution section of Foligraf 150 Injection.
- People diagnosed with medical conditions such as Endometriosis, Ovarian Cysts must not take Foligraf 150 Injection as this might be very harmful. Other conditions not mentioned among the contraindications are listed next.
Uses Of Foligraf 150iu Injection
- Supports reproductive health in women
Benefits Of Foligraf Injection
In Female infertility
- Foligraf injection with a strength of 150IU promotes the growth of an egg in a women’s ovary (female reproductive organ) and helps in releasing a healthy, matured egg. This also provides remedy to infertility in women and a baby can be conceived at birth.
- It is popular in women undergoing a fertility treatment or IVF in general. It is given to a patient via an injection by a doctor or nurse and no self-administration is permitted. You should take the drug the way you were directed to in order for it to work.
How To Use Foligraf Injection
- Doctor or nurse will give you this medication. Please do not auto sabotage.
How Urofollitropin 150IU Injection Works
- The mechanism of action of Foligraf 150IU Injection in females is through promoting the secretion of estrogen that is important in the formation and development of the egg prior to
What Is The Sides Of Foligraf 150 IU (Urofollitropin)
- Face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet swelling
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
- Gynecomastia in man
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Ovarian cysts
- Pain, itching and inflammation around the injection point
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Cilanem may lead to negative interactions with other medicines that can either produce adverse effects or make your drug not work well. So, kindly inform your doctor if you take other Drugs, Vitamins or Herbal Supplements.
It interacts with the following medicines:It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live vaccines