What Is Femilon Tablet
- Femilon Tablet is a birth control pill that helps prevent pregnancy. It contains Desogestrel and Ethinyl estradiol. It inhibits egg embryogenesis. Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weight gain. Also, irregular periods, missed periods, slight bleeding, breast enlargement, mood changes, hair loss.
- Most side effects are temporary as your body adjusts to the medicine. Talk to your doctor if these issues last long or worsen. If symptoms like vision blurring, swelling, or dizziness occur, seek immediate medical care. Take Femilon tablet daily for 21 days from the first day of bleeding.
- Then, resume administration after 7 days. Take the pill at the same time each day. Avoid Femilon Tablet if you’re pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding. Also, don’t use it if you have certain health conditions. Inform your doctor about any health issues before taking this medication.
Uses Of Femilon Tablet
Benefits Of Femilon Tablet
- Femilon Tablet is one of the birth control medications that prevent ladies from becoming pregnant. It also prevents ovulation and constrains sperm movement.
- This obstructs the process of fertilisation. Femilon Tablet is a reliable and safe method of contraception, if administered properly.
- It does not violate the norms of sex and you can lead an average life style without bothering about anything. Do it as given by the doctor to get most benefits.
Femilon Tablet Utilization
- Follow the dose and duration advised by your doctor while taking this medicine. Swallow it down in its entirety. Do not chew, crunch or smash it. Femilon Tablet may be taken with or without food, but the best way is to take it regularly at fixed time.
How Femilon Tablet Works
- Femilon Tablet is an estral-based oral birth control pill. It achieves this by preventing the release of an egg (ovulation) and by affecting the swim motion of the sperms in the womb so as to prevent their union with the egg.
What Are The Side Effects Of Femilon (0′ 02+0′ 15) Mg (Estradiol+ Desofestrel)?
- Mood Changes
- Change in Weight
- Unusual Menstrual Bleeding
- Sexual dysfunction
- Breast Enlargement/Tenderness