What Is Januvia 100mg Tablet 7’s
- Get 100 mgs Tablet treats type 2 diabetes with diet and exercise. Prevents complications effectively. Heart failure and environmental issues increase, requiring adaptation. Take prescribed dose; eat with it.
- Consistency improves effectiveness. Be cautious about dosage adjustments. Regular intake is crucial. Manage blood sugar levels and prevent complications. Follow diet and exercise regimen. Lifestyle choices impact diabetes control.
- Headache is a common side effect. Beware of low blood sugar when taking other medications. Identifying and managing it is crucial. It could cause throat infections like sore throat, cough, and runny nose. If side effects trouble you, inform your doctor promptly.
Uses Of Januvia Tablet
Benefits Of Januvia Tablet
Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Contrarily, the main component of Januvia 100mg Tablet falls into the group of medications called DPP-4 inhibitors (or gliptins). This method works by the self-control mechanism that enhances the production of insulin by the body after a meal and to suppress unnecessary release of too much glucose (sugar) into the bloodstream.
- Consequently this lowers glucose levels in the blood. The drug is taken once daily. It has fewer side effects compared to others. It also causes less weight gain.
- Lowering of blood glucose concentrations is the basic management strategy in diabetes mellitus. If you can gain control of the level of your diabetes then you will minimize the risk of getting any of the severe complications such as kidney damage, eyes damage, nerve disorders, and the diseased limbs.
- Proper management of diabetes can help prevent complications like heart disease and stroke. Being sure to take this medication as scheduled together with an applicable diet and activity patterns will help your life to be normal and joyful.
- You are yet to check the progress as you understand that the product would be a main part of protecting your current and future health.
How Januvia 100mg Tablet Works
- This medication exhibits a characteristic of delaying gut hormone deactivation that happens after a meal and is usually triggered by the presence of carbohydrates.
- Consequently, the secretion of insulin rises while glucagon declines which is the main hormone that leads blood sugar level, this in reflection causes an improvement in glucose homeostasis.
Directions For Use
- Be Sure To Take Januvia 100mg Tablet As Recommended By Your Doctor. Don’t forget to take the pill by gulping it with a couple of mouthfuls of water. Take the pill and swallow it without chewing or crushing it.
- Depending on your age, height, and the disease you are suffering from, your doctor will make a prescription that will include the dose and the time duration of the treatment.
What Are The Side Effects Of Taking 100 Mg (Sitagliptin) From Januvia?
- Increased Thirst
- Dry mouth
- Muscle and Back Pain
- Frequent Urination
- Dry Skin
- Blurred Vision
- Weight loss
- Loss of Appetite
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Consequently, very few drugs have been found to interact with Januvia 100 mg. Given the fact that this medicine may produce adverse effects or not fulfill its purpose, you should take additional care when you are using it. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication, Herbal Supplements, Beverages, etc. It interacts with many medicines and few are the following
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like
- Renal Dysfunction
Warning And Precaution:
Januvia 100 mg should be used cautiously in conditions like
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Heart Failures
- Bleeding Disorders
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Liver Disease
- Provided the case with your doctor to implement best effective treatment programme.
Things To Remember:
- Not knowing your Blood Glucose Levels will be injurious to the health.
- Do not expose to or around children.
- Such remedies can work without an advisor only if the instructions that will be given to you on the leaflet are followed.
- It is crucial to have regular consultations with your doctor when you are doubtful about dosage, timed medication, and strength of the Tablet.
- The diet, excercise planning and medicine work together to have a synergistic effect.
- A warning, don’t go for very strong exercises because it can cause your sugar level to drop and lead to severe Hyperglycemia.
- You should take Januvia 100 grams prescribed by your doctor as described by them. Do not quit this drug if you are not halfway through your limited supply of pills.
- Keep the Januvia drug at the room temperature, in a dark and dry room. Please see to it that the tablets should not be broken or damaged and the holographic strip will be intact.