What Is Januvia 50mg Tablet
- Januvia 50mg Tablet helps control type 2 diabetes. Take it with a healthy diet and exercise to manage blood sugar. This drug can prevent serious issues like kidney damage.
- Your doctor may prescribe it alone or with other diabetes medications. Follow your doctor’s guidance for dosing and timing. It’s crucial to take it daily as directed by your doctor. Follow your doctor’s advice on medication.
- Take it consistently to control blood sugar. Caution needed with diet and exercise. Lifestyle directly affects diabetes risk. Common headache side effect diminishes over time. Be aware of hypoglycemia symptoms.
- Watch for respiratory infections like cough and sore throat. Contact doctor if side effects persist or worsen.
Uses Of Januvia Tablet
Benefits Of Januvia Tablet
In Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Coming under a group of drugs bigened as DPP-4 inhibitors, or called gliptins, Januvia 50mg Tablet brings DPP4 inhibitor type. It works on the principle that your body secretes more insulin after eating a meal, and it also prevents too large amounts of glucose within your blood.
- The result is the reduction of circulating glucose concentrations. It is commonly taken once a day, it has low rate of common side effects and you will probably not pack extra weight after using it.
- The Very First Step in Control of Diabetes comes from the Possibility of Lowering the Blood Glucose Levels. NOTE: The sentence has been edited for clarity and to add emphasis on the importance of controlling blood sugar levels in the initial sentence.
- If you manage to control the level, you will be able to reduce the risk of getting any of the most miserable complications of diabetes such as kidney disease, eye disease, nervous problems, loss of limbs. While appropriate control of diabetes can reduce a chance of heart disease and strokes
- I implore you please, make it a point to take this drug faithfully with good nutrition and workout consistently to lead a normal, healthy lifestyle. As it is a remarkable safeguard of your overall health, you should continue to indulge in it for as long as it is prescribed.
How Januvia 50mg Tablet Works
- Januvia 50mg Tablet can help regulate post-meal hormones, improving blood glucose control. It stimulates insulin release and blocks glucagon, aiding in regulation.
Directions For Use
- Taken Januvia 50mg Tablet as entitled by your specialist. Please swallow the tablet with the water that is there. Dosage integrity should not be compromised by crushing or masticating. Your treatment will vary in dosages and duration as it will be based on various characteristics like your age, weight and disease condition.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Januvia 50 Mg (Sitagliptin)?
- Increased Thirst
- Dry mouth
- Muscle and Back Pain
- Frequent Urination
- Dry Skin
- Blurred Vision
- Weight loss
- Loss of Appetite
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Almost all medical preparations may interact with the intake of Januvia 50 mg. This may cause undesirable effects or your medicine not to work effectively for you. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication, Herbal Supplements, Beverages, etc.
It interacts with many medicines and few are the following
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Renal Dysfunction
Warning And Precaution:
Januvia 50 mg should be used cautiously in conditions like
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Heart Failures
- Bleeding Disorders
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Liver Disease
- Always you need to visit your doctor in order to get the best possible treatment and advice.
Things To Remember:
- By check the Blood Glucose frequently is helpful.
- Keep away from children or under the parental supervision.
- Do not forget always to go through the instruction on the leaflet that indicates the medication.
- It is very important to have a clarification session with your doctor if there is any conflict in the understanding of the dose, time or strength of the Tablet.
- Diet planning and exercise have become the important factors which helps the medicine to work effectively.
- Avoid the situation of having a huge amount of physical exercise, it may lead to an extremely low Suger level and you may experience life-threatening Hypoglycemia.
- To start with, you ought to take Januvia exactly as your doctor has instructed you. Please keep tacking the medicament till the end of the prescribed time.
- Storing the Januvia 50 mg in a place which is cold, dark, and dry may affect their absorption by the body to work. Tablet strip, there should be non damaged and not destroyed.