What Is Diabetrol Tablet
- Diabetrol SR Tablet 10’s treats Type 2 diabetes by regulating glucose processing. The medication includes Metformin and Glyburide. Metformin reduces sugar production and absorption, while Glyburide stimulates insulin production.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions when using Diabetrol SR Tablet 10’s. Adverse effects like stomach pain or nausea may occur temporarily. Stop taking Diabetrol SR Tablet 10 if you’re allergic to any ingredient.
- Pregnant individuals should consult a doctor before using Diabetrol SR Tablet 10. Exercise caution with elderly patients when administering Diabetrol SR Tablet 10.
- Avoid alcohol consumption with Diabetrol SR Tablet 10 to prevent side effects. Drive only if you’re fully alert after taking Diabetrol SR Tablet 10.
Uses Of Diabetrol Tablet
How Diabetrol Tablet Works
- Over the period of treatment, Diabetrol Tablet manages blood sugar levels in patients with type II diabetes mellitus. It has two medicines which are glibenclamide and metformin.
- Glibenclamide makes the pancreas to produce more insulin – a hormone that digests glucose in the body. It lowers the blood glucose level by increasing insulin secretion from pancreas.
- Metformin inhibits the glucose production from liver. It also decreases the absorption of glucose in intestines and improves insulin utili
Directions For Use
- Take Diabetrol Tablet as your doctor instructs, with water, not ground or swallowed. Take Diabetrol Tablet with meals to avoid feeling sick or having an upset stomach.
- Your doctor will decide how much and how long you should take it, based on your age and weight. Make sure to take Diabetrol Tablet as prescribed by your doctor for best results.
Benefits Of Diabetrol Tablet
In Treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetrol Tablet is a drug that assists in regulating high blood glucose (sugar) levels. It eliminates excess glucose through the urine.
- It also enhances the body’s reaction to insulin hormone that is involved in controlling blood glucose level (blood sugar) levels in our bodies.
- The insulin lowers your blood sugar level and prevents its rise after meals. You should continue taking it until you are directed to stop.
- Controlling diabetes requires lowering blood glucose levels. Being able to control the level will lower your chances of developing any of these serious complications like kidney damage, eye problems and nerve issues as well as loss in limbs.
- You will live a normal healthy life with this medicine taken regularly as prescribed along proper diet and exercise.
Side Effects Of Diabetrol Tablet
Common side effects of Diabetrol