It helps to
- Reduce stress and anxiety, and improve memory formation.
- Improves sleep, mood, immunity, and cognition.
- Promote brain performance.
It is safe and non–habit forming.
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Brahmi: It is a nootropic herb that has been used in Ayurveda for longevity and cognitive enhancement. It can help reduce anxiety and improve memory formation.
- Jatamansi: It is a calming herb from Ayurveda that has been used to help enhance learning in youth and for neuroprotective properties.
- Ashwagandha: It has been called the ‘King of Ayurvedic herbs’. Research suggests that it helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Ginseng: Known to help improve mood, immunity and cognition.
- Melatonin: It is a natural hormone secreted in the brain that regulates sleep. Oral ingestion of melatonin may be used as a sleep aid. It is non-addictive.
- Shankhapushpi: It is traditionally used for its cognitive promoting properties. It also helps promote the brain performance.
1 tablet before bedtime with water / milk.
Who can consume?
Adults above 18 years of age.
People with stress related / intellectual work profile.
People with sleep related problems.
Women during peri – menopausal age
People who travel frequently across the time zones (as it may help prevent jet lag and may help regularize body clock)