- Relieving liver related ailments
- Liver Detoxification
- Liver Protection
- Regeneration of cells
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Milk Thistle Extract: It helps in protecting liver from adverse effects of unwanted toxins like alcohol, toxins from polluted environment. It also helps in regeneration of cells.
- Kutki: Kutki is a powerful liver healing agent. It is well known for supporting liver functions and for normalizing liver enzymes. It also helps to cool the body and boosts the immune system.
- Kalmegh: It exhibits hepatoprotective and hepatostimulative properties. It is given for the treatment of jaundice.
- Bhuiamla: It helps to rejuvenate liver cells and promotes liver functions. It helps to improve the activities of plasma lecithin, which helps to reduce fat accumulation in liver.
- Kasni: It helps in the healthy functioning of liver and secretion of bile.
- Punarnava: This herb reconditions the liver and is beneficial in treating liver disorders such as hepatitis, jaundice, iron deficiency anaemia, anorexia and sluggish liver etc.
- Chirayita: It is highly valued as tonic for liver health, debility, convalescence and also helps to detoxify liver.
- Kakmachi: It works as a proven hepatoprotective agent in case of toxicity induced by drugs & chemicals and also in liver cirrhosis.
- Lecithin: Lecithin helps to reduce or prevent cirrhosis of the liver by helping to soften the hardened liver tissues.