- To maintain healthy skin, nails and hair structure.
- As a nutritional support in menstrual irregularities.
- In digestion and healthy immune system.
- In healthy hormonal function related to women’s reproductive system.
- To support brain health and cognition.
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Shatavari: It is described in Ayurveda as a powerful rasayana, which promote women’s fertility, prevents ageing, provides immunity and improves mental function. It is used in the treatment of infertility, hormonal imbalances, threatened miscarriage, menopausal problems, loss of libido, & polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Ashoka: Helps to maintain female’s overall health. It is an effective uterine tonic, stimulates the uterus, normalises menstrual flow and relieves discomfort.
- Chasteberry herb: Helps support hormone balance, normal ovulation and may promote lactation. It is help full in menstrual cycle irregularities and female infertility. It helps reduce uterine fibroids, treats endometriosis, modulates prolactin secretion, and may treat enlarged prostate.
- Aloe vera & Ghritkumari: Provide complete nourishment to the body. It helps treat anemia, return femininity and gives youthful vibrancy. It helps stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen and thereby helps improve the overall skin elasticity in women.
- Punarnava: Used in medicine since ancient times; helps treat heavy menstruation, fibroids, and clotting in women. It is an excellent anti-aging herb and mainly useful for renewing the body systems.
- Brahmi: It is one of the most sattvic herbs which helps promote fertility and sustains implantation. It can enhance intelligence and can also improve concentration and memory.
- Lycopene: It is a plant nutrient with antioxidant properties. It may help increase skin defense against sunburns and damage caused by UV rays. It can help reduce risk of hip fracture in postmenopausal women.
1 tablet twice a day.