It helps in
- Maintaining healthy immune response
- Enhancing overall body functioning
- Supporting respiratory health
- Improving cardiovascular health, physical and sexual vitality, and resistance to infection
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Giloy: Known as ‘Amruta’ – an elixir of life, in Ayurveda and is used for its multiple bene?ts for immunity, healthy metabolism, potent antioxidant activity and to maintain healthy liver function. It has also shown to help bene?t persons with allergies, nasal congestion and diabetes.
- Amla: Traditionally been used for the purposes of enhancing general vitality, cognition, as an immunomodulator and for promoting longevity. Amla is a very potent an oxidant and a natural source of Vitamin C.
- Garlic: Taking or eating garlic has shown to bene?t cardiovascular health, physical and sexual vitality, cognition, and resistance to infection. It is also known for its anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Traditionally used to support healthy respiratory function and to optimize immune response, specially ‘T’ cells of the body.
- Kantakari: As the Sanskrit name suggests, this is a traditionally used herb for sore throat and other in?ammatory conditions.
- Shunthi: A spice that is commonly used as a part of food and traditional Ayurvedic medicine to balance metabolism. It also helps control ‘Kapha’ vitiation.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is one of the most important phytonutrients from Haridra which is known to possess properties like an oxidant, immunomodulator, anti-in?ammatory. This is commonly used as a food item in India.
- Vitamin C: It is one of the most important vitamins essential for a healthy immune response and an oxidant activity.
- Zinc: It is an important element required by the body to make di?erent enzymes. It has shown to help in playing a role in antioxidant enzymes, brain function, and the immune system, among many other biological roles. It is commonly consumed to reduce the frequency of illness and to support optimal levels of testosterone.
1 capsule twice daily (after both meals) with water.
Who can consume?
People who want to maintain their healthy immune response.
As an adjuvant for people with allergic problems.
As an adjuvant for people who frequently encounter infections due to season change.