Silybon 140 Mg contains a medicine called silymarin which belongs to the group of medicines called flavonoids. It is indicated as a supportive therapy for various chronic inflammatory disease of liver such as liver cirrhosis, viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease and drug-induced liver damage in adult patients. It can also be used to treat indigestion, lack of appetite and stomach upset caused due to overindulgence of food and drink in patients with liver problems. Silymarin is a flavonoid isolated from the plant species called Silybum marianum which is commonly known as milk thistle.
The antioxidant and hepatoprotective activities of silymarin effectively reduces the oxidative liver damage by inhibiting the generation of free radicals. Silymarin also enhances the cellular regeneration of hepatocytes by stimulating the activity of an enzyme called RNA polymerase I. It also improves metabolism and digestion by improving the overall functional capacity of the liver. Your doctor will decide the correct dose and duration for you depending upon your age, body weight and severity of the disease.
Silybon 140 Mg Tablet contains Silymarin as the main ingredient.
- Powerful liver de- toxifying medication
Key benefits/uses ofSilybon – 140 Tablet:
Role of Silymarin
- Powerful antioxidant
- Used to protect liver cells (and other cells in the body and brain) from toxins.
- Silymarin promotes liver cell protein synthesis and decreases the oxidation of glutathione.
- Beneficial in a number of diseases involving liver disease
Direction for use/Dosage:
- Take as directed by the physician
- Liver disorders
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Read More: Silybon 140 Mg
|Micro Labs Limited
|Protect liver and brain cells from toxins
|30 Tablet/s, 60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s