Silybon 70 Mg contains a medicine called silymarin which belongs to the group of medicines called flavonoids. It is indicated as a supportive therapy for various chronic inflammatory disease of liver such as liver cirrhosis, viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease and drug-induced liver damage in adult patients. It can also be used to treat indigestion, lack of appetite and stomach upset caused due to overindulgence of food and drink in patients with liver problems. Silymarin is a flavonoid isolated from the plant species called Silybum marianum which is commonly known as milk thistle.
The antioxidant and hepatoprotective activities of silymarin effectively reduces the oxidative liver damage by inhibiting the generation of free radicals. Silymarin also enhances the cellular regeneration of hepatocytes by stimulating the activity of an enzyme called RNA polymerase I. It also improves metabolism and digestion by improving the overall functional capacity of the liver. Your doctor will decide the correct dose and duration for you depending upon your age, body weight and severity of the disease.
Silybon 70mg Tablet is used to treat hepatic dysfunction. It can also be used as supplementary medication for treating chronic inflammatory diseases such as cirrhosis liver toxicity and liver damage.
- Used in cases of people suffering from liver diseases, including alcoholic liver damage
- It is hepatoprotective which not only stablizes hepatocyte membrane but also promotes liver cell regeneration
- Has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Indicated for detoxification of liver
Directions For Use:
- Take Silybon 70mg Tablet as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in cool and dry place
- Should be protected from sunlight
Read More: Silybon 70 Mg
|Manufacturer||Micro Labs Limited|
|Treatment||Protect liver and brain cells from toxins|
|Pack Size||30 Tablet/s, 60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s|