What Is Cardivas 12.5mg Tablet
- Cardivas 12.5 Tablet treats hypertension, angina, or cardiac failure by relaxing blood vessels. It helps blood reach the heart smoothly and controls blood pressure.
- Take it as recommended, even if feeling well or if BP is normal. Consult your doctor before stopping, as your condition may worsen.
- To improve your condition, consider exercising, weight loss, and dietary changes. Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, headache, and fatigue. Inform your doctor if these persist or cause irritation.
- Inform your doctor of any heart or kidney disorders before taking. Nursing or pregnant mothers should get a prescription first.
Uses Of Cardivas Tablet
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Treatment of Angina (heart-related chest pain)
- Treatment of Heart failure
Benefits Of Cardivas Tablet
In The Treatment of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Cardivas12.5 Tablet produces its action by inhibition of the responses triggered by some chemicals on your heart and blood vessels. It actually makes the heart to beat with slowed-down rate using reduced force.
- That helps you to have lower blood pressure and lowers your risk of getting a stroke, heart attack or other heart conditions, kidney diseases in future.
- Take this medicine regularly because only regular dose will bring the desired effect, therefore take this medicine even if you feel better. Do not stop before speaking to your doctor.
In Angina (Angina pectoris) treatment.
- Cardivas 12.5 Tablet works by resting the vessels of the blood so that they become more relaxed and therefore blood is able to travel more easily around the body and by ensuring that your heart is getting an ample supply of oxygen.
- This will reduce the chances of developing angina induced with chest pain. Taking this drug can improve your ability to engage in physical activities and to go about your routine more easily because it reduces the severity and frequency of angina attacks.
- You should also consume it on a regular basis and for as long as the prescription indicates that it should be taken in order for it to have an effective working.
- Heart failure refers to a condition where the heart is too weak to enable it to give the sufficient level of blood to the lungs and the remaining body.
- Breathlessness, tiredness, and swelling of the legs, ankles, abdomen, and other regions of the body are the main signs and symptoms of heart failure.
- The Cardivas 12.5 Tablet is the tablet that makes it easy for your heart to pump blood around the body and, therefore, is one of the effective ways to treat heart failure.
- You will feel better and have more stamina with this medicine that will alleviate your symptoms.
- You should integrate life style changes e.g. healthy diet and physical activities to aid this drug act well. Take it regularly and do not stop even if you feel it helps.
How Cardivas 12.5mg Tablet Works
- Cardivas 12.5mg Tablet is a beta receptor blocker that inhibits Beta1 and Beta 2 and also inhibits alpha 1 receptors that decrease the action potentials of the myocardium and hence causing relaxation of blood vessels.
- This helps the heart to pump blood around the body effectively and thus reduces symptoms of blood pressure and heart strain. It also has a calcium channel blockade activity at high doses, antioxidant properties/ free radical scavenging properties.
However, their side effects are minor and do not need medical attention, and they gradually resolve as your body gets accustomed to the medication. Be sure to check in with your physician if they come back or if you fear their purpose.
- Decreased blood pressure