What Is Cardivas 3.125mg Tablet
- Cardivas 3.125 Tab is a drug used in treatment of high blood pressure, heart-related chest pain (angina) and heart failure. It operates by relaxing the vessels of blood thus blood flows more easily to the heart. Near lowered blood pressure also prevents for future heart attacks and stroke.
- Cardivas 3.125 Tablet should be taken with food. You should take dosage and duration as advised by the doctor. You need to take it even if you feel well and your blood pressure is controlled. Do not stop taking this medication without a doctor’s advice; otherwise, your condition may deteriorate.
- Adopting some changes in your lifestyle will be useful in that. Examples of them could be regular exercise, weight loss, smoking cessation, alcohol intake reduction and salt use restriction as suggested by your doctor.
- Generally, the patients accommodate this medicine well but there are some side effects that they may experience. It comprises light-headiness, headache, shortness of breath and weakness. Tell your physician to do something if these side effects trouble you or do not disappear.
- Before taking this drug, tell your doctor if you suffer from any cardiac or renal diseases. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also ask their doctor to take this medicine.
Uses Of Cardivas 3.125mg Tablet
- Treats high blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Treats angina pectoris (Chest pain)
How Does Cardivas 3.125mg Tablet Work
- Cardivas 3.125mg Tablet works by blocking Beta receptors (Beta-1 and Beta-2) and alpha1 receptors which leads to the relaxation of blood vessels.
- It make the heart job easier to pump blood around the body hence reduce blood pressure and strain of the heart. It also has a calcium channel blockade effect at high doses, antioxidant/free radical scavenging properties.
Directions For Use
- Take Cardivas 3.125mg Tablet as directed by your doctor. Take the medicines down with a full glass of water. Don’t crush or chew the medicine. Your health professional will determine the right dose and length of treatment taking into consideration your age, weight and type of ailment.
Benefits Of Cardivas Tablet
In Mathematical/ Numerical Hypertension
- Cardivas 3.125 tablet functions by inhibiting the activity of some substances in your heart and/or blood vessels. It lowers your heart rate and the heart beats with less force.
- This drops your blood pressure and decreases chances of having a stroke, a heart attack, other heart problems or kidney problems in the future.
- To be effective this medicine should be taken regularly, therefore continue taking even you are feeling just fine. Please, talk to your doctor before discontinuing.
- The Cardivas 3.125 tablet works by relaxing the blood vessels which in turn helps blood to pass around the body with less resistance and thereby ensures that the heart gets the required amount of oxygen available.
- This makes it less likely to have chest pain which is characteristic of angina. This drug will let you exercise as much as you want and go about your life more smoothly thereby reducing the frequency of angina. You need to take it regularly and until it is indicated to work effectively.
In Heart failure treatment
- Heart failure means that heart is weak and cannot pump enough blood to your lungs and the body. The most common symptoms include shortness of breath, fatigue and leg, ankle, abdomen and other parts of your body swelling.
- Cardivas 3.125 Tablet helps your heart pump blood better around the body and hence is used for heart failure treatment.
Side Effects of Cardivas-3.125
Even though rare, there can be few adverse effects like: