What Is Fenolip 145mg Tablet 10’s
- Fenolip 145 Tablet lowers cholesterol, reduces heart attack and stroke risks. Take as directed with food, at the same time daily.
- Check cholesterol levels regularly. Use in conjunction with balanced diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes. Side effects include nausea, abdominal discomfort, and diarrhea.
- Inform your doctor about other medications. Use with caution in kidney or liver disease. Not for pregnant or lactating women.
Uses Of Fenolip 145mg
- Hypercholesterolemia (increased cholesterol levels in blood)
- Hypertriglyceridemia (increased triglyceride levels in blood)
Benefits Of Fenolip Tablet
In High cholesterol
- Fenolip 145 Tablet helps in reducing the high cholesterol levels of your body. The lowered cholesterol lowers the risks of heart diseases and keeps one healthy for a longer time.
- Use it as directed by the doctor, and make the necessary changes in your lifestyle to make the best use of this medicine. Continue to use it even if you feel good.
How Fenolip 145mg Works
- Fenofibrate increases lipolysis and triglyceride-rich particle clearance from plasma through the activation of lipoprotein lipase and the inhibition of apoprotein C-III (an inhibitor of lipoprotein lipase activity).
- It also stimulates peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha receptor, which produces peroxisomes containing hydrogen peroxide, reactive oxygen species and several hydroxyl radicals that also initiate lipolysis and increase lipid metabolism.
Directions For Use
- Use Fenolip 145mg as prescribed by your doctor. It should only be taken after meals. Take the medicine with a glass of water. Do not break or chew the medicine.
- Your doctor will determine the right dosage for you based on your condition. Proceed to use this drug as instructed by your doctor until you get better results.
Side Effects Of Fenolip Tablet
Most side effects do not need medical attention and subside as your body gets used to the medication. If they continue or you are concerned about them, consult your doctor.
Common side effects of Fenolip
- Increased liver enzymes
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Elevated CPK level in the blood.
- Inflammation of the nose