What Is Nebicard 2.5mg Tablet 15’s
- Nebicard 2.5 Tablet is a beta-blocker. It is for the management of hypertension. It also reduces the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
- Nebicard 2.5 Tablet treats symptoms from an overactive thyroid. It can be taken alone or with other drugs. The dose and frequency depend on the condition’s severity.
- It’s best to take it daily at the same time, with or without food, for optimal results.. It may take a few weeks before you feel all the benefits of this medicine and you may have to take it for the rest of your life. Still, you should keep on applying it even if you feel good.
- Many people with hypertension have no symptoms and if you stop taking it, your condition will deteriorate. Lifestyle transformations such as low-fat diet, exercise, and no smoking improve the functioning of this drug.
- This medicine causes fatigue, headache, dizziness, breathlessness, nausea, and edmea as the primary side effects. They are typically mild and transient. It can also lead to breathing difficulties or hypotension in others.
- Your physician will most likely start the medicine at a low dosage and then increase it to minimize the risk of side effects. If the side effects cause you discomfort or persist, talk to your physician.
Uses Of Nebicard 2.5mg Tablet
How Nebicard 2.5mg Tablet Works
- Nebicard 2.5mg Tablet works specifically on the heart and slows the heart rate, making the heart more effective at transporting blood around the body. This leads to reduction of the blood pressure.
Directions For Use
- As directed by your physician, administer Nebicard 2.5mg Tablet. Take the medicine with a glass of water. Do not break or grind the drug.
- The right dose and duration of administration will be determined by your physician according to your age, body weight and disease condition.
Benefits Of Nebicard Tablet
In Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Nebicard 2.5 Tablet is a long-acting beta-blocker medicine. It works by inhibiting the actions of certain chemicals on your heart and blood vessels. It lowers the heart rate and enables the heart to beat weakly.
- This reduces your blood pressure and helps prevent a stroke, heart attack, other heart complications, and renal disease in the future.
- This drug must be taken regularly, therefore do not stop taking it even if you feel fine. Do not stop without consulting your doctor.
In Prevention of Heart attack
- Nebicard 2.5 Tablet lowers your blood pressure and helps your heart to pump blood efficiently around the body. This minimizes the risk of you getting a heart attack.
- It can also prevent the risk of death if administered immediately after a heart attack. This medication has to be taken regularly to work, so take it regularly even if you feel better. Do not discontinue without consulting your physician.
In Prevention of Stroke
- Nebicard 2.5 Tablet prevents future strokes. It reduces your blood pressure and enables the heart to pump blood around the body. This lowers your risk of having a stroke. As the doctor advises, take it to get the most benefit.
Major & minor side effects for Nebicard 2.5 MG Tablet
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Weight gain
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Decreased blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
- Allergic Skin Reaction