What Is Pramipex 0.25mg Tablet
- Pramipex 0.25 Tablet treats Parkinson’s disease and Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Parkinson’s is a central nervous system disease causing movement disorders like tremors.
- Damage to nerve cells in the brain causes it, leading to low levels of dopamine in the body. Dopamine is a chemical messenger that affects movement, memory, mood, and motivation. Restless leg syndrome causes an uncontrollable urge to move legs, disrupting sleep. It often occurs at night.
- Pramipex 0.25 Tablet works similarly to dopamine molecule. This minimizes Parkinson’s symptoms like stiffness, tremors, muscle spasms, and poor control. It also helps with Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Common Pramipex 0.25 Tablet side effects include nausea, fatigue, and constipation. Other effects are confusion, increased urination, and dry mouth. Usually, the side effects disappear over time.
- Consult your physician if symptoms worsen. Avoid driving or operating machinery due to dizziness or fatigue risks.
Uses Of Pramipex Tablet
- Parkinson’s disease
- Restless leg syndrome
Benefits Of Pramipex Tablet
In Parkinson’s disease
- Pramipex 0.25 Tablet is useful in ameliorating symptoms of Parkinson’s disease such as tremors, muscle stiffness, and impaired movement.
- It increases the level of dopamine, a chemical, in the brain which is responsible for the coordination of body movements. Thus, by improving the carrying out the functions of daily living, this medicine can improve the overall quality of life.
In Restless leg syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome causes uncontrollable leg movements with unpleasant sensations. It often occurs in the evening or at night while sitting or lying.
- Either by moving or walking, these are examples of change in posture which will alleviate the horrible experience for a while. Pramipex 0.25 Tablet will relieve you from this uncomfortable urge and you will feel less sensations. Take it as per the prescription to get the most relief.
Use Of Pramipex Tablet
- Take this agent as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow it down whole. Do not chew, crush or split it. Pramipex 0.25 Tablet should be taken with food.
How Pramipex Tablet Works
- Pramipex 0.25 Tablet acts like dopamine, the chemical messenger that regulates movement in the brain.
Side Effects Of Pramipex 0.25 Mg (Pramipexole)
- Dry Mouth
- Peripheral Edema
- Change in Taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Some medicines may interact with Pramipex 0.25 mg, affecting its effectiveness. Inform your doctor about any vitamins, drugs, or herbal supplements you take. It interacts with the following medicines
- Perinorm Injection
It interacts with few diseased conditions like
- Bleeding Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Severe Injury