What Is Pramipex 1mg Tablet
- Pramipex 1mg Tablet has Pramipexole, a medicine in the Dopamine agonists group. It is used to manage signs and symptoms of idiopathic Parkinson’s disease.
- It is also recommended for the treatment of disorders like Restless Legs Syndrome.
- A disorder of the central nervous system affects movement, often leading to tremors. Damage to brain nerve cells reduces dopamine levels, causing Parkinson’s symptoms.
- Patients with kidney problems or mental illness should not take Pramipex 1mg Tablet. Pramipex 1mg Tablet should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- This medicine is for adults only, not for kids or teens under 18.
Uses Of Pramipex Tablet
- Parkinson’s disease
- Restless leg syndrome
Using Pramipex Tablet
- Take this medicine just as your doctor tells you. Swallow it whole with food. Don’t chew, crush, or break it. Remember, it’s Pramipex 1 Tablet.
How Pramipex Tablet Works
- The Pramipex 1 Tablet copies how dopamine works in the brain to control movement.
Benefits Of Pramipex Tablet
In Parkinson’s disease
- Pramipex 1 Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like tremors, muscle rigidity and movement issues. It raises the level of a chemical known as dopamine in brain that facilitates coordination of body movements.
- This drug can thus increase the quality of life by helping to perform daily functions in a better way.
In Restless leg syndrome
- Restless leg syndrome is a condition that makes you feel the urge to move your legs because of an unpleasant feeling. It usually occurs in the evening or nighttime when you are seated or lying down.
- Change in posture, moving or walking will temporarily suppress the feeling of discomfort. Pramipex 1 Tablet provides relief from this unpleasant desire and pacifies these sensations. Take it as prescribed by the doctor for maximum relief.
What Are The Adverse Effects Of Pramipex 1 Mg (Pramipexole)
- Dry Mouth
- Peripheral Edema
- Change in Taste
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines interact with Pramipex 1 mg, causing side effects or ineffectiveness. Always inform your doctor about other medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements. It interacts with certain medications. The latter helps countries build better social and economic ties.
- Perinorm Injection
It interacts with few diseased conditions like: The company has a total of 2,107 employees.
- Bleeding Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Severe Injury