What Is Ketasma 1 Mg
- Ketasma Tablet relieves symptoms caused by allergic rhinitis. It’s a medication for allergies.
- Nasal congestion, a runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes, itchy, red eyes, and so on are some of the symptoms.
- It is also used to treat asthma episodes and mild atopic asthma in children. This medication is not suggested for children under the age of three.
How To Use
- Ketasma 1 mg can assist to prevent asthma episodes. It is ineffective in treating an asthma attack that has already begun.
- To be effective, the medicine must be administered on a constant basis. You can take the medication before or after a meal.
- Keep taking your asthma medications as directed by your doctor, unless instructed otherwise.
- The usual dose for treating asthma in adults and children aged three and up is one mg tablet twice daily.
- Your doctor will select the dose for infants and children based on weight. It’s for ages six months to three years old.
Ketasma Tablet side effects include irritability, both major and small.
- Dry mouth.
- Bladder infection.
- Nausea or vomiting
- Changes in weight and fever.
- Sleeplessness and nervousness
- Ketasma 1 mg may produce drowsiness in some people or make them less alert than usual. If you feel dizzy or not alert, don’t drive or use dangerous machinery.
- This can make things safer for you and others. Ketotifen can make some people feel anxious, nervous, or have trouble sleeping. This may be more common in children.
- Avoid driving or using machinery if you feel Children are more likely to exhibit these symptoms. Certain medications should not be used simultaneously because drug interactions can be hazardous.
- These medications include donepezil, amifampridine, pitolisant, and bupropion. Consuming tobacco and alcohol while taking some medications may also create interactions.
What are some common drug interactions?
It may create side effects or prevent your drug from working properly.
You should always notify your doctor if you are taking any other medications. It interacts with the following medications:
- Options include alcohol
- Alcohol may impair the brain’s thinking and judgment abilities, causing excessive lethargy and sleepiness.
How long does it take for this medication to take effect?
The duration of this medicine’s action has not been clinically confirmed.
How long do the effects of this medication last?
This treatment’s lasting effect in the body hasn’t been proven by clinical tests.
Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking this medication?
When you take this medicine, don’t drink alcohol. It can make you feel very tired, dizzy, and give you a headache.
It may also make it hard to focus or make good decisions. So, if you have alcohol while taking this medicine To avoid any potential risks, it is best to avoid alcohol while on this medication.
This will help prevent drowsiness, dizziness, headaches, and difficulty concentrating. It is important to avoid activities that require
Is this habit-forming medicine?
There were no habit-forming tendencies reported.
|30 Tablet/s, 60 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s