What is Inhalex 15 Mg Respules
- Inhalex Respule contains Ambroxol, used for respiratory diseases and bronchial asthma.
- Emphysema is caused by smoking and causes coughing, wheezing, and chest tightness. Don’t use if allergic to ambroxol or if you have epilepsy or seizures.
- Inform your doctor about any lung, stomach, or kidney issues. Pregnant and lactating women should use with caution.
- Seek advice before administering to children and adolescents. Inhalex Respule may cause stomach pain, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, and vomiting. If the symptoms worsen, consult a doctor.
Uses Of Inhalex Respule
Patients with respiratory tract diseases such as asthma and mucus blockage are treated. The treatment helps with secretion disorders caused by infections in the lungs.
How Inhalex Respule Works
Inhalex Respule has the effect of facilitating the spitting out of mucus by breaking acid mucopolysaccharide fibers (sugar molecules that contribute to the formation of mucus) and stimulates surfactant (an anti-glue agent) that prevents the adhesion of mucus to the bronchial wall thereby preventing
Directions For Use
As advised by your doctor, use Inhalex Respule.
- Shake the respule before using it. Take the respule off the strip and unscrew the cap to open it. Squeeze the contents of the respule into the chamber reservoir.
- Then, breathe in the mist that the nebulizer makes using the mouth mask or mouthpiece. Throw away the respule once you’re done.
- Your doctor will determine the best dose and duration for you based on your age.
Side effects of Inhalex 15 mg Respule, minor & major
- Dry throat
- Skin rash and itching
- Increased salivation
- Decreased urination
- Dry mouth
- Altered sense of taste
- Constipation or diarrhea
When does this medication kick in?
The action of the drug is visible within 2 hours.
How long do the side effects of this drug persist?
This medication works for about 12 hours.
Is it safe to drink while taking this drug?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Your doctor should be consulted prior to consumption.
|Clear mucus from lungs
|20 Respule/s, 40 Respule/s, 80 Respule/s