What Is Hiflo 500 Rotacap
- The combination of two medicines to unblock the airways is in Accuhalers containing Hiflo Rotacaps 500 Mcg.
- The medicine is used to treat asthma (wheezing and shortness of breath) and chronic pulmonary obstruction (blockage of airflow to the lungs).
- Your breathing will be easier if your airways are in a relaxed state.
- Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate are in suspension within Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate in the Hiflo Rotacaps 500 mcg Metered-Dose Inhaler canisters.
- When you have asthma or other chest conditions, you will use your inhalers under the guidance of your doctor. The airways constrict from chronic inflammation of the lining of the lungs and the airways.
Uses Of Hiflo 500 Rotacaps:
- Hiflo 500 Rotacaps are specifically manufactured to manage and relieve symptoms of asthma and COPD.
- Rotacaps are effective when combined with potent bronchodilators and anti-inflammatory agents that open the airways, fight inflammation, and improve breathing for people with respiratory conditions.
Benefits Of Hiflo 500 Rotacaps:
- Dual-acting bronchodilation and anti-inflammatory formula.
- Improves pulmonary function and entire respiratory performance.
- It reduces symptoms and discomfort that interfere with one’s daily activities.
- Lowers the occurrence rate and intensity of exacerbations and attacks.
- Easy-to-use rotacaps design for practical operation.
- Persistent effects for respiratory support for a long time.
How Hiflo 500 Rotacaps Works:
- Hiflo 500 Rotacaps, the combination of bronchodilators and anti-inflammatory agents, offer a comprehensive respiratory solution. Bronchodilators make the muscles around the airway to open up by relaxing and this allows one to breathe easily.
- At the same time, the anti-inflammatory drugs lower inflammation, swelling, and mucus formation, common causes of asthmatic and COPD symptoms.
- An upper respiratory infection
- Sinus inflammation
- Stomach discomfort
- An oropharyngeal fungal infection
- Voice change
- To effectively control asthma, use your inhaler regularly as recommended. Take the lowest possible dose for optimal results.
- This medication can have a significant impact on your well-being in the near future. It may take a few weeks for Hiflo Rotacaps 500 Mcg to show its effectiveness.
- Make sure to take the medication consistently, even if you don’t have any symptoms. The system works well when you continue taking your asthma and COPD medications.
- If you stop, it will only make things worse.
However, Hiflo Rotacaps 500 Mcg poses a risk to the developing child. Thus, this product should not be used during pregnancy. Your doctor should be consulted and a safer alternative should be chosen.
- Breastfeeding should preclude you from using Hiflo Rotacaps 500 mcg Metered-Dose Inhalers if you suffer from asthma. Otherwise, if your doctor has prescribed this medicine, you may take the medicine only.
- You need to let us know if you are taking any drugs or herbal formulas. Before commencing any treatment, you should check with your doctor.
- In case of need for further details, please refer to your physician. A doctor should manage High Blood Pressure or heart disease.
- If you develop signs of fungal, bacterial or viral infections, you should seek your doctor’s advice.
- Keep the mouthpiece towards you and hold the device in an upright, horizontal position. With your thumb, you should be able to push the lever back away from you as far as it would go.
- It is likely that you will hear a click. After configuration of the device, it can be used.
|Salmeterol + Fluticasone propionate
|Salmeterol / Fluticasone propionate
|30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s