- Helps to increase the appetite
- Zincovit helps to treat vitamin & zinc deficiency
- Helps to counter the feeling of exhaustion
- Useful for women during pregnancy and surgery
- Helps to fight immune deficiency disorders
- Helps to ensure speedy recovery from illness
Information about Zincovit Tablet
It contains vitamins A, B complex, C, D, and E along with minerals such as Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Zinc, and Grape seed extracts. It is a nutritional supplement that restores the number of vitamins and minerals in your body and helps to improve your overall health.
Vitamins and minerals present in Zincovit tablets are essential for the proper functioning of the heart, and nervous system and also boost immunity. The grape seed extract is a natural antioxidant that neutralizes the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections.
Take Zincovit Tablet as advised by the doctor to get maximum benefit. You may experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, and skin rash. However, these usually resolve on their own. If any of these side effects bother you or persist for a longer duration, consult your doctor.
- Vitamin A: 600 mcg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1.4 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.6 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 18 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): 3 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 1 mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 150 mcg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 1 mcg
- Vitamin C: 40 mg
- Vitamin D3: 5 mcg
- Vitamin E: 10 mg
- Zinc: 10 mg
- Magnesium: 3 mg
- Manganese: 250 mcg
- Iodine: 100 mcg
- Copper: 30 mcg
- Selenium: 30 mcg
- Chromium: 25 mcg
- Grape seed extract: 50 mg
Key benefits/uses of Zincovit Tablet:
- Strengthens the immune system and helps fight immune deficiency disorders
- Treatment and prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells and enhances the absorption of iron in the body
- Improves appetite
- Helps ensure quick recovery from illnesses
- Helps to counter fatigue
- Useful during pregnancy and after surgeries
- Important for the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Improves general health and overall well-being
Directions for use:
This tablet is advised to be taken as per your doctor’s advice. Usually, one tablet per day, preferably after meals, is recommended to fight nutritional deficiencies.
Quick tips for Zincovit Tablet:
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully to get the most out of this medication.
- Do not use Zincovit Tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking as they may affect or be affected by this medicine.
- If you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking Zincovit tablet.
Side-effects of Zincovit Tablet:
- Stomach upset
- Skin rashes
- Allergic reactions
Storage and safety information:
- Store at room temperature between 25 to 30°C.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
FAQs related to Zincovit Tablet:
Q. What is the Zincovit tablet used for?
Zincovit tablet is a nutritional supplement that has a combination of grape seed extract and essential vitamins and minerals. It is used to prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies, boost immunity, and improve the overall health of an individual. It also provides nutritional support in patients suffering from a variety of acute and chronic diseases.
Q. How should the Zincovit tablet be taken?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food. However, it would be best to take it at the same time each day to avoid the chances of missing a dose. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
Q. What if I forget to take a dose of Zincovit Tablet?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one as this may increase the chances of developing side effects.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet safe?
Zincovit Tablet is safe if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Take it exactly as directed and do not skip any dose. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and let your doctor know if any of the side effects bother you.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet good for acne?
Yes, Zincovit Tablet when taken along with folic acid is good for treating acne. However, do not start taking it on your own without consulting your doctor. Follow the doctor’s instructions to get the maximum benefit from this medicine.
Q. Is Zincovit Tablet available over the counter?
Yes, it is available over the counter. However, please consult your doctor regarding its use.