What Is Tiova Rotacaps
- Tiova Rotacaps contains Tiotropium, managing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease’s symptoms. It relaxes airway muscles to reduce symptoms.
- Side effects may include dry mouth, cough, hoarse voice, dizziness. Consult your doctor for allergies.
- It requires a prescription and regular usage. Avoid swallowing the medication. Inform your doctor about any medical conditions and current medications. Seek medical advice if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Uses Of Tiova Rotacap
- Treatment of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Benefits Of Tiova Rotacap
- Tiova Rotacap keeps the airways in the your lungs open. It relieves the muscles in these airways alot. This facilitates the entry and also exit of air.
- It will alleviate the symptoms like chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing and enable you to perform your daily chores without any difficulty.
- The use of this medicine is very safe and also effective. It typically begins to take effect in a matter of few minutes and the effects can persist for several hours. Do not stop taking it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
How To Use Tiova Rotacap
- Rotacaps must not be swallowed. Read the label for use before you use it. Put the capsule at the bottom of the rotahaler – not in the the mouthpiece.
- urn the mouthpiece completely so that you hear a click and then inhale into the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for up to 10 seconds. Repeat the process if some powder is left in the rotahaler.
How Tiova Rotacap Works
- Tiova Rotacap is a cholinergic antagonist. It operates by relaxing the muscles of the airways and it widens the airways. This makes breathing easier.
Major & minor side effects for Tiova Rotacaps
- Dry mouth
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Difficult or painful urination
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Skin rash, hives, or itching
- Fast heartbeat
Drug Interactions Common
Tiova Rotacap may interact with very few medicines and may also produce some side effects or make your drug ineffective. It is imperative that you let your doctor know if you are on Vitamins, any other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Adrenergic Agents
- Anticholinergic Agents
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Receptor Blocking Agents
- Tricyclic Antidepressants
Warning And Precaution
- Tiova Rotacap should be used cautiously in:
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Eye Disorders (such as Glaucoma and Vision Impairment)
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use it.
- Only your physician can provide you with the appropriate treatment and also dosage adjustment in your diseased states.
|Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), Asthma
|30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s