What Is Seretide 250 Evohaler
- Seretide 250 Evohaler dilates airways, eases breathing. Used for asthma and COPD. Your doctor will set inhaler use frequency.
- Medicine may start working in days, fully in weeks. Consistent use is key. Discontinuing worsens condition. Not for rapid asthma relief.
- Use reliever inhaler for attacks. Proper technique ensures effectiveness. Common side effects include vomiting, nausea, headache, and increased heart rate.
- Do not halt use without consulting your doctor. Rinse mouth or brush teeth to reduce symptoms. Speak to your doctor about concerns. Avoid asthma triggers and smoking.
What is Seretide used for?
- Seretide Inhaler 250/25 treats reversible obstructive airways disease. It’s used for long-term asthma management in individuals on a corticosteroid.
- Employ it as an alternative to higher corticosteroid doses. It’s not suitable for severe asthma or as a reliever for asthma attack.
- Administer to moderate to severe COPD patients. Its combination provides better control of asthma.
How does Seretide 250 Evohaler work?
- It contains two drugs to control asthma and COPD. Fluticasone is a corticosteroid that suppresses inflammation and swelling of the airways.
- Salmeterol is a bronchodilator that relaxes the airway muscles for up to 12 hours. Both drugs improve lung function and prevent asthma attacks.
Benefits Of Seretide 250 Evohaler
- Seretide 250 Evohaler helps people with COPD breathe better. It opens the airways in your lungs, making it easier to breathe.
- It relieves chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing, and coughing. This medicine is safe and strong, working quickly and lasting for hours. Use it unless your doctor advises otherwise.
In Treatment of Asthma
- Seretide 250 Evohaler can prevent asthma attacks if taken before triggers. Triggers may include dust, pollen, pets, and cigarette smoke.
- This medication allows freer movement without developing symptoms. It reduces worry about triggers and improves quality of life.
Side Effects Of Seretide 250 Evohaler
Common side effects of Seretide
1. What is Seretide 250 Evohaler used for?
Seretide 250 Evohaler is a combination inhaler used in the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It contains two active ingredients: fluticasone (a corticosteroid) and salmeterol (a long-acting beta-agonist). These medications work together to control inflammation and improve airflow in the airways.
2. How does Seretide 250 Evohaler work?
Fluticasone reduces inflammation in the airways, while salmeterol relaxes the muscles around the airways. This dual action helps prevent symptoms such as wheezing, shortness of breath, and coughing in conditions like asthma and COPD.
3. How should I use Seretide 250 Evohaler?
The inhaler is typically used twice daily, and the dosage will be determined by your healthcare provider. It’s important to follow the prescribed dosage and administration instructions. Rinse your mouth after each use to minimize the risk of oral thrush.
|Salmeterol + Fluticasone propionate
|Salmeterol / Fluticasone propionate
|1 Inhaler/s, 2 Inhaler/s, 3 Inhaler/s