What Is Pirfeheal 200 Mg
- Pirfeheal 200 mg Tablet treats idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, prevents scarring and aids breathing.
- It’s best taken once daily with food, as prescribed by your doctor. Side effects may include insomnia, headache, nausea, and dizziness.
- Inform your doctor of any liver or kidney disease before using this medication. Also, let your doctor know about any other medications you are taking.
- Avoid sun exposure, and consult your doctor if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Uses Of Pirfeheal 200 Mg
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Use Of Pirfeheal 200 Mg.
- Take this medication orally as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Never chew, crush or break it. Pirfeheal 200 mg pills should be used after food.
How Pirfeheal 200 Mg Working
- Pirfeheal 200 mg Tablet is an antifibrosis drug. The application helps in reducing fibrosis (scarring) and inflammation of the lungs. This makes breathing easier.
Benefits Of Pirfeheal Tablet
As in the treatment of Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is a disease whereby the lung tissue becomes thicker and stiff and forms lung scar tissue.
- Scarring, or fibrosis, appears to be a product of a vicious cycle of damages and healing that occurs in the lungs.
- These alterations are irreversible and the patient may present with shortness of breath or dry cough as potential symptoms.
- Pirfeheal 200mg Tablet controls scarring or fibrosis and thus, allows easy breathing. Some irritation side effects may occur. If you have questions, consult with your physician.
Side Effects Of Pirfeheal 200 Mg:
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Sinus inflammation
- Loss of appetite
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Weight loss
200 MG Pirfeheal Special Precautions And Related Warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Pregnant women should not use 200 mg Pirfeheal pills.
While animal studies have demonstrated adverse effects to the fetus, the corresponding person studies are few. Such benefits from use in pregnant females may be tolerable despite the risk involved. Please consult your doctor.
There is no data regarding the administration of Pirfeheal 200mg as a source of lactation. Please consult your doctor.
Pirfeheal 200 Mg Storage Conditions
- Keep these pills in a cool place, protected from heat and sunlight. Only freeze pills when directed by the package insert.
|Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
|180 Tablet/s, 270 Tablet/s, 90 Tablet/s