What Is Nizral 2% Solution
- The antifungal Nizral 2% Solution treats skin fungal infections like athlete’s foot. It eliminates fungi causing infections like thrush and ringworm. Take Nizral 2% Solution as instructed by your doctor for best results. Make sure not to exceed the recommended dosage.
- It won’t speed up clarity and may cause more side effects. Skin infections last 2-4 weeks. Follow your doctor’s instructions; notify if no improvement in 2-4 weeks. For Athlete’s foot, wash socks and change shoes daily.
- Common side effects include skin reactions, dryness, and hair loss. Contact your doctor about severe allergic reactions. Symptoms include rash, swelling, and difficulty breathing; seek help immediately. Avoid contact with eyes; rinse with water and call doctor if necessary.
Uses Of Nizral Solution
How Nizral 0.02 Solution Works
- Nizral 0.02 Solution inhibits the growth in fungal cells which prevents fungal growth and spread throughout the body consequently.
Directions For Use
- Apply Nizral 0.02 Solution as directed by your doctor. Its for use on hair and skin only Using the fingers the scalp and hair should be thoroughly wet with water and sufficient amounts of Nizral 0.02 Solution should be lathered.
- Gently massage the foam onto the whole scalp. Leave for 3-5 min before washing thoroughly.
- In case of Nizral 0.02 Solution contamination of your eye accidentally, rinse gently your eye with cold water. Do not swallow it. Your doctor prescribe the suitable dose and duration of treatment for you taking into account your age, weight and health condition.
Benefits Of Nizral Solution
In Fungal skin infections
- 2% Solution of Nizral is an antifungal medicine. It is used against skin fungal infections. Such examples are athlete’s foot, ringworm, vaginal thrush and rashes in sweaty areas.
- It does so by killing and preventing the cell growth of the fungi which in turn clears the infection curing the symptoms. You have to continue to take the medicine as long as it was prescribed you even if your symptoms disappear, otherwise, they can recur. For some type of infection it may be several weeks.
- Despite a fully cured skin, you may be required to sparingly apply the cream to suppress the symptoms from reoccurring.
Side Effects Of Nizral Solution
Most side effects do not need any medical attention and they disappear as your body gets used to the medicine. See your doctor if they last or you are concerned about them
Most common side effects of nizral
- Skin peeling
- Site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness) for application site.
- Abdominal pain
- Increased liver enzymes
- Application site redness
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Application site burning
A. Drug – Drug interactions:
- The growing correlation between parental separation and delinquences.
- Before using Nizral 0.02 Solution, inform your doctor if you are using the following medicine: But cloud-flared admits us of ornaments.
- Betamethasone, hydrocortisone etc used in inflammatory conditions (Ex.)
- For those who or anyone else use excess quantity of Nizral 0.02 Solution accidentally, do visit your doctor immediately or the nearby hospital.