Maxiflo 100 Rotacap
- Maxiflo 100mg Rotacap contains Fluticasone and Formoterol, used for asthma and COPD. It treats breathing issues associated with emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
- Blood tests may be required before starting therapy. Notify the doctor about any existing health conditions. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a doctor before using it.
- It is not recommended for children under 12 years old. Side effects include dry mouth, sore throat, altered voice, headache, and dizziness. Consult your doctor if any side effects worsen or do not improve.
Uses Of Maxiflo 100 Rotacap
- Fluticasone is an anti-inflammatory drug used in asthma to prevent attacks. It helps eliminate inflammation and excessive mucus, reducing shortness of breath. Formoterol Is A Bronchodilator, And It Aids In Breathing Improvement.
What Is Maxiflo 100 Rotacap?
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Chronic bronchitis
- Stuffy/runny nose
- Itching and sneezing
- Itchy and watery eyes
How Maxiflo 100 Rotacap Working
- Fluticasone is used to treat asthma by reducing inflammation and mucus production. This helps prevent asthma attacks and difficulty breathing.
- Formoterol helps people breathe better. It is used for conditions like COPD, chronic bronchitis, asthma, and allergic rhinitis.
Side Effects Of The Maxiflo 6 Mcg/100 Mcg Rotacaps (Formoterol & Fluticasone Propionate):
- Respiratory tract infection
- Hoarseness of voice
- Fungal infections in the mouth
- Sore throat
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Increased heart rate
- Body pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Shaking of hands or feet
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Only a few medicines have been observed to interact with Maxiflo 6 mcg/100 mcg Rotacaps.
These reactions may result in unnecessary or harmful side effects or may lead to the inefficacy of your medication.
Through a communication with the doctor, you will need to always ensure you are on prescription/ Supplements to allow for proper medication administration. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Hepatic impairment
- Ocular herpes infection
- Ocular Toxicities
Warning And Precaution:
Maxiflo 6 mcg/100 mcg Rotacaps can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- You should employ a reliable contraceptive method while on this medication to avoid getting pregnant.
- While taking this medicine you need to have regular blood tests on your blood cells, liver and kidney function, and electrolyte levels
- If you are pregnant, plan to get pregnant or are breastfeeding, you should not take this medication.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machines when taking this drug because it may cause lightheadedness.
- If you have any of these conditions, talk to your doctor right away. Get the best treatment available to help with them.
1. What is Maxiflo 100 Rotacap used for?
Maxiflo 100 Rotacap is often used to treat asthma and COPD. It has two active ingredients: formoterol and fluticasone. They manage respiratory symptoms.
2. How should I use Maxiflo 100 Rotacap?
Follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider for the correct usage. The amount of medicine to take and how often to take it will be based on your specific condition. Ask your doctor for personalized advice.
3. What are the potential side effects of Maxiflo 100 Rotacap?
Common side effects may include throat irritation, cough, headache, and hoarseness. If you experience severe or persistent side effects, inform your healthcare professional promptly.
4.Can Maxiflo 100 Rotacap be used in children?
Maxiflo 100 Rotacap may be prescribed for kids. The doctor will change the amount based on how old and heavy the child is. Always follow the doctor’s advice for using it in children Always follow the pediatrician’s recommendations for the correct usage in children.
|Formoterol + Fluticasone propionate
|30 Rotacap/s, 60 Rotacap/s, 90 Rotacap/s