What Is Melalite Forte Cream
- Melalite Forte Cream helps treat melasma by lightening dark areas of skin. It reduces melanin concentration, aiding in skin depigmentation. Use as directed by your doctor. Wash hands before and after use.
- Apply regularly for best results. Be cautious of possible side effects like dryness or itchiness. Contact your doctor if side effects persist. Avoid eye contact. Do an allergy test before full application.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before use. Stop use if no improvement after two months.
Uses Of Melalite Forte Cream
How Melalite Forte Cream Works
- Melalite Forte Cream is used as a depigmenting agent on the skin to inhibit melanocytes. Melanocytes are the cells that produce melanin, which causes darkening of skin.
- Melalite Forte Cream inhibits the hyperactivity of these cells by interrupting melanin production cycle, hence causing disappearance of brown spots.
Directions For Use
- Use Melalite Forte Cream as directed by your doctor. It’s for external use. Apply the cream with your fingertips evenly on the affected area.
- After using Melalite Forte Cream, wash your hands. Avoid touching your eyes and sunlight exposure post-application. The application frequency will be determined by your doctor. Duration depends on age, skin condition.
Major & minor side effects for Melalite Forte Cream
- Burning or stinging sensation at application site
- Itchy and dry skin
- Swelling of skin at the application site
Precautions And Warnings
- Melalite Forte Cream 4% may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- The animal studies have demonstrated deleterious effects on the fetus, but there is a limited human curriculum. The advantages from use in pregnant women could be acceptable despite the risk.Please consult your doctor.
- This tablet is likely to be safe for use during lactation. Limited human information indicates that the drug does not pose a major threat to the child.
- Your doctor may recommend a skin sensitivity test to prevent any allergic reaction.
- Please verify if the hydroquinone cream has sulfites. Such products are likely to cause allergic reactions in asthmatic people.
- Do not apply hydroquinone creams along with other peroxide-containing creams. This may cause a dark stain on your skin that can be washed away by stopping the use of peroxides and washing with soap and water.
- Keep in a cool place away from seed. – drug should not be taken after the expiry date.