Levolin Respules 1.25 Mg
- Levolin Respules 1.25mg is a fast-acting bronchodilator for COPD and asthma.
- It helps to relieve wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath.
- The drug works quickly and effectively, providing long-lasting relief. Follow your doctor’s prescription without interruption.
What is Levolin Respules 1.25 Mg?
- Levolin Respules treats airway constriction, asthma, pneumonia, and lung inflammation. It also helps with other disease conditions.
- The medicine should not be applied for purposes not mentioned above. Levosalbutamol is an active ingredient present in the medication.
- When you use Levolin Respules to breathe in, it helps widen the muscles in your airways. This makes it easier for you to breathe.
Working mechanism of Levolin Respules 1.25 Mg
- A bronchodilator is Levolin 1.25 mg Respules. It operates by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widening the airways. This makes breathing easier.
How To Use Levolin Respules
- Use these pills in the required amount and duration as prescribed by the physician. Before using, read the label.
- Turn off the respule top and push all the liquid in the nebulizer.
The primary and secondary side effects of Levolin 1.25 mg Respules are
- Blocked or runny nose
- Sore throat and hoarseness
- Arm and foot shakes and tremors.
- Decreased appetite
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Edema of eyelids, face, lips, tongue
- Skin rash
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Sleep disturbances
- Increased heartbeat
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficulty in speaking
- Chest tightness
Dosage of Levolin Respules 1.25mg
However, in case you failed to take Levolin Respules 1.25 mg on time, then you should consume your missed dose as soon as possible.
The missed dose should also be skipped if you reach the time of your next scheduled dose. Do not double the dose of this medicine to compensate for the previous missed dose with the scheduled prescription.
Levolin Respules 1.25 mg overdose results in severe complications. Different symptoms resultant from the overuse of the medicine include dizziness, a headache, chest pain, and dry mouth.
- Pregnancy: It is advisable to consult your physician before buying Levolin Respules 1.25mg Online.
- Breastfeeding: Little is known about the medication’s effects on breastfeeding. Consult your doctor before taking it.
- Alcohol: There is a contraindication for tobacco and alcohol use while taking this medicine so take care to abstain from smoking and the use of alcoholic drinks while you are under the treatment with this medicine.
- Store Levolin Respules 1.25mg in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
- Use the original packaging and keep it out of reach of pets and children.
- Make sure to close the container tightly to protect it from moisture and heat.
FAQs About Levolin Respules 1.25 Mg
2. How should I use Levolin Respules 1.25mg?
Administer Levolin Respules 1.25mg using a nebulizer according to the instructions provided by your healthcare provider. The typical dosage may involve inhaling the contents of one respule 3-4 times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
3. What are the potential side effects of Levolin Respules 1.25mg?
Common side effects may include headaches, tremors, increased heart rate, and nervousness. If you experience severe or persistent side effects, it’s important to consult your healthcare professional promptly.
4.Can Levolin Respules 1.25mg be given to children?
Levolin Respules are often given to kids. The amount may change depending on how old and heavy the child is. Always follow the pediatrician’s recommendations for the correct usage in children.
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
|20 Respule/s, 40 Respule/s, 60 Respules/s