What Is Budesal Respules 1 Mg
- The treatment of asthma and COPD involves using Budesal 1mg Respule 2ml. It relaxes airway muscles, aids breathing, and treats symptoms. Your doctor will advise on inhaler use frequency.
- Effects may be observed in days, optimizing in weeks. Use regularly for effectiveness, even without symptoms. Ceasing medication can worsen symptoms. Avoid for immediate relief of breathlessness.
- Use rescue inhaler for sudden breathlessness. Good inhaler technique ensures medicine effectiveness. Common side effects include hoarse voice, sore throat, infection, headache, and muscle pain.
- Don’t discontinue without consulting doctor. Prevent symptoms by rinsing mouth after using inhaler. Uncommon side effects may be serious.
- Discuss concerns with your doctor. Inform your doctor about kidney or liver disease. Notify your doctor if pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
How Budesal Respules 1 Mg Working
Budesal 1mg Respules 2ml is a combination of two medicines:
Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol and Budesonide. Levosalbutamol Levalbuterol is a bronchodilator that relaxes the muscles in the airways and widens the airways.
Budesonide is a corticosteroid. Together, they make breathing easier.
How To Use Budesal Respules
Use these pills in the amount and period as prescribed by your physician. Before use, check the label for instructions.
Twist the cap off the respule/transpules and squeeze out all the liquefied into the nebulizer. It should be used immediately it is opened.
Budesal Respules 1 Mg Dosage
As soon as you remember, you should take the missed dose of Budecort 1 MG Respules. If your next shot is almost due, skip the missed dose.
Do not double your dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical nursing or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Benefits Of Budesal Respules
In the case of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- COPD is a chronic pulmonary disease that obstructs breathing, causing breathing difficulties.
- COPD is due to inflammation of the air passages that transport air in and out of the lungs.
- 2 ml Budesal 1mg Respule relaxes the muscular walls and dilates these airways.
- This makes you breathe easy and also relieves you from symptoms like having tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing.
- Avoid smoking and make sure you are minimally exposed to polluted air, dust or fumes.
- A bit of daily exercise will keep you healthy as well. Consult your doctor about the amount of exercise that is good for you.
Side Effects Of Budesal Respules
Most side effects do not require any medical intervention and pass as your body adapts to the drug. However, if they continue or if you’re concerned, consult your doctor.
Common side effects of Budesal
- Hoarseness of voice
- Sore throat
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Respiratory tract infection
- Muscle cramp
Budesal Respules 1Mg – Special Precautions And Related Warning
This medicine will reduce the immune reaction of the body and raise the risk of infections. This medicine is contra-indicated in patients with systemic fungal infection.
This medicine may raise the blood glucose levels and aggravate the symptoms of diabetes Use with caution with the patients with diabetes and dose organizing is to be done according to the clinical condition.
Decrease bone density
This pills may reduce the bone density since the absorption of calcium is reduced. Be cautious in the postmeno pause women since there is a tendency of developing bone injuries.
1 Storage Conditions of Budesal Respules 1 Mg
Store it in a controlled space temperature ( 2°C to 25°C. Protect it from light and high temperatures.
|Budesonide + Levalbuterol
|Asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
|30 Respules/s, 60 Respules/s, 90 Respules/s