What Is Budenase Aq Nasal Spray
- Budenase AQ is a nasal spray for allergic rhinitis and other nose conditions. It has budesonide, a corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory effects.
- The spray reduces swelling and manages symptoms like blockage, sneezing, and itching. It’s locally acting and doesn’t cause serious side effects.
- It effectively manages allergic rhinitis triggered by airborne allergens. It suppresses inflammatory mediators to reduce nasal allergy symptoms.
- The spray is administered once or twice daily as advised. Users should follow recommended dosage and healthcare provider’s guidance. Regular visits help monitor and adjust the treatment plan.
- Budenase AQ Nasal Spray uses budesonide to reduce nasal inflammation like allergies. It goes directly to the nose lining, blocking inflammation and easing symptoms.
- This focused treatment limits side effects. This treatment has fewer side effects compared to systemic corticosteroids. It targets local areas where nasal infections develop.
- Budenase AQ provides relief at the site of inflammation, not the whole body. To control nasal symptoms, use the nasal spray as prescribed. Follow dosage and instructions to minimize side effects and maximize effectiveness.
Directions For Use
- Use Budenase Aq according to your doctor’s prescription. It is meant for intranasal administration only. Gently hold the tip of nozzle inside your nose and spray medicine gently.
- While spraying medicine inhaling is not mandatory. Depending on age, body weight and disease condition your doctor will determine the right dose , sprays number and therapy duration for you.
- Do not allow Budenase Aq to get into your eyes, ears or mouth. In case of accidental contact, flush it off with water immediately.
Side effects Of Budenase Aq Nasal Spray
- Abdominal pain
- Lower back pain
- Shaking of hands or feet
- Acid or sour stomach
- Change in vision
How To Manage Side Effects
Avoid hot showers because hot water can irritate your skin further. Do not scratch the affected area. Use protective clothing while going outdoors. Regularly moisturize your skin. Consult your doctor if the symptom worsens.
- A. Drug-Drug interactions:
Before using Budenase Aq, inform your doctor if you are using any of the following medicines such as:
Estrogen-containing drugs such as hormone replacement therapy (E. ethinyl estradiol)
Birth control pills
Should you or anyone else by chance used more than the recommended amount of Budenase Aq,, contact your doctor immediately to receive advice on what should be done.
Budenase Aq Nasal Spray Special Precautions and relative warnings.
These pill will reduce the immune response of the body and increase infections. Patients with the systemic fungal infection should not be given this medicine.
This medicine may rise the sugar levels in blood and aggravates diabetes. Apply cautiously in the patients with diabetes and adjust dose according to their clinical condition.
Storage of Budenase Aq Nasal Spray
Pills should be stored at room temperature, protected from heat and direct sunlight. Unless package insert requires so, do not freeze pills. Keep medicines out of sight and reach from children and animals.
Other Nasal Spray:
|Sneezing and runny nose due to allergies
|1 Nasal Spray, 3 Nasal Spray, 6 Nasal Spray