What Is Aciloc 300mg Tablet
- Aciloc 300mg Tablet contains ranitidine which is the main drug belongs to the group of medicines called H2 receptor antagonists. It is employed in the cure and prophylaxis of intestinal, benign and post-surgical ulcers.
- Peptic or duodenal ulcers are open sores on the inside lining of your stomach and the upper part of your small intestine and they cause stomach pains.
- Aciloc 300mg Tablet is likewise indicated for the management of reflux oesophagitis (inflammation of lower food pipe from the backflow of acidic stomach contents) and Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (small tumour in the first part of your intestine secondary to excessive gastrin secretion).
- From time to time your physician will carry out tests to be sure that Aciloc 300mg Tablet is working properly and to avoid side effects. Go to your doctor regularly for a review.
- Do not smoke while treating with Aciloc 300mg Tablet, this may delay the healing or worsen the ulcers. Before Aciloc 300mg Tablet intake, tell the doctor if you have, stomach cancer, problems with kidney, lungs or immunity, porphyria (rare blood disorder) or diabetes.
- Aciloc 300mg Tablet is contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation unless the doctor considers it necessary. For children the dose will be determined according to their age, body weight and disease condition by your doctor. If you have any side effects leave a message for your doctor or if the symptoms worsen.
Uses Of Aciloc 300mg Tablet
- And prevents intestinal, benign and post-operative ulcers
- Reflux oesophagitis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
How Aciloc 300mg Tablet Works
- Aciloc 300mg Tablet contains Ranitidine which decreases the quantity of acid made by the stomach, helping relieve pain and also allowing ulcer or reflux disease to heal.
Directions For Use
- Take Aciloc 300mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor. Don’t chew or crush it. Take Aciloc 300mg Tablet as whole with a glass of water. Your doctor will determine the optimal dose and duration of therapy according to your age, body weight and disease state. Do not discontinue taking Aciloc 300mg Tablet unless your doctor advises otherwise.
300 mg tablets of Aciloc may have some common side effects such as:for instance.
- Muscle pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Mental confusion
Let him know if you are consuming herbal remedies or taking other drugs.
Aciloc interacts with the following medicines
You should keep away from this medication if you are suffering from the following conditions
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases