What Is Famocid 20mg Tablet
- Famocid 20mg Tablet has Famotidine. It helps with stomach ulcers, reflux esophagitis, and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. Your doctor may advise rest and fluids with this medicine.
- Simple foods are best. Let your doctor know about kidney issues or intolerances. Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Not for children. Common side effects include facial pain, dizziness, constipation, and diarrhea. Contact your doctor if side effects worsen.
Uses Of Famocid Tablet
- Treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux)
- Treatment of Peptic ulcer disease
- Treatment of Heartburn
How To Use Famocid Tablet
- Take this medication as advised by your doctor. Consume it as a whole. Do not chew, crust or break it. Famocid 20 Tablet should be taken with food.
How Famocid Tablet Works
- Famocid 20 Tablet is a histamine H2 receptor blocker. Hego it achieves by decreasing the acid produced in the stomach. This helps to relieve acid- related indigestion and heartburn.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Famocid 20 mg Famotidine ?
- Muscle Pain
What are the usual drug interactions?
Very few drugs have been reported to interact with Famocid 20 mg. It can give rise to unwanted effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You ought to always report your doctor of being on other medication, or you have Disease of pre-existence or surgery. It may interact with the food, herbal supplements and following medicine:The initial idea management team.
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:The sentence should now be grammatically consistent.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Warning And Precaution:
Famocid 20 mg should be used cautiously in conditions like:He replied that many guest scholars came from abroad as the world was very open at that time. Canada’s population was only 25.8 million in 1972, and many areas were spacious.
- Bleeding Disorders
- It also has effect on Central Nervous system in patients already presenting with Kidney Dysfunction. Therefore Famocid should be used with caution in Kidney impairment.
- Please always consult your doctor to get a qualitative treatment
- A. Drug – Drug Interactions
- Medicines used to treate fungal diseases, for example ketoconazole, itraconazole
- Medicines used to treat gout like probenecid, etc.
- For instance, H(2)0 and HCO3 (Hydrogen carbonates which are used to treat indigestion).
- Medicines used to treat and prevent the recurrence of ulcers ( Example. sucralfate)
- Medications prescribed for high phosphate in patients on dialysis (Ex. Calcium Carbonate)
- Drugs used for treatment of HIV (like atazanavir) (Ex.)
- If you or someone else by mistake consumes Famocid 20mg Tablet in excess amount then do consult your physician immediately or visit the hospital nearby.